Sign in to follow this  
PurplePower

Herrow lil puwnies!

(all spelling is excused since i am swedish)

Okay so, some of you might recognize my name, Purple Power.

And here I am, on the forums, making a post about no one else than my self!

Also, i think that it will be quite the long post so if you do not like to read, well off you go!

My name is Tim, my full name is Sam Tim Mattias Gustafsson, and i am 19 years old.

I find my self going back to this game, CSS, over and over again. I have played it since late 05 and probably "quit" about 5 times, but every fucking single time i end up back in the game.

Why did i start playing it at all?

Well, my neighbor and i was playing RuneScape, and his dad introduced us to this game, and we both loved it from the start.

I started playing on a windows 98 with about 40 fps playing on a public server, and i still play on the same public servers today actually, though my computer has gotten alot better.

So during the years, i have played alot of different things. I did play alot of HoN, i still play it but not so much anymore. I love strategy games such as HOMM3, Civ5, Total War series, Risk and so on.

But latley on CSS i mostly play PCWs and mixes and also gathers, so i play for the aim. I am quite the good player but not near the top. But, i also like just chilling and going on different mods for CSS, jaillbreak is one of those mods. I also enjoy bunnyhopping alot, but jailbreak is fun because you get to interact so much with different people and you learn so much about people and how people behave in different situations, also we can't forget that you get to bitch around people and make them bend to your will! That is also funny!

I am a thinker, I think alot. For almost every action someone does, i find my self asking my brain "oh brain, why did he do that?" and i start to analyze everything.

I also have great imagination, therefore, i read alot aswell.

I love giving people knowledge that i have, and i have alot of both usefull and useless knowledge in my head.

Due to that, I am going to become a teacher.

What I am mostly intrested in is History and Mythology, therefore you might find me asking alot of historical and mythological questions in trivia on the JB server!

This was basicly a short introduction about my self, what i have done and how i ended up where i am and so on.

If you are still reading this, well, i hope you enjoyed it and you now know a little bit more about me!