Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Favourite (Specific Game) Youtubers

Plenty of Game-Related Youtubers that are incredibly talented at a specific game or series of games and I'm looking for other actually good gamers out there to watch and take in.

No Youtubers that are based Webcam/Funny Moments, I'm looking for ones that I can actually learn and use when i play

RAVIC

Based around the Battlefield series, this guy used to play BF3/4 Competitively back in its hayday, but quit Pro-Gaming due to the "lack of dedication" from other Team members, and since then, has spent his time just destroying everyone he meets. I took his playing style quite hard onto my own (Rapid Movement, no camping, relying on grenades and hard-hitting on Tanks)

A few of his videos: 

On phone so can't post YT links but youtubers I watch to learn how to play games 

Kripp, Savijz and Trump for Hearthstone 

Alex the Rambler, Warrior of Sparta and THEFE(I think?) for total war games. 

Don't really watch much other youtubers dedicated to spesfic games, like a bit of variety and mostly comedy in what I look I for. 

Would probably say Amaz overall for Hearthstone.  Been watching him for a long time and always enjoyed his streams and youtube videos.  Desrow for Starcraft 2, been watching him since he was a diamond leaguer :D. Definitely vastly improved since I started watching him.  Haven't watched him in a while but definitely one to recommend. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenWeapons

Good guy reviewing old weapons, love it

Just realized it's game specific, I like SovietWomble, well made edits and hilarious videos.

WeezyNl everyday too fam.

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer

Gotta be NightBlue3. However i do like other YT channels, this is the one i always have watched, some others were not entertaining enough and only watched them for about a month. Some honorable mentions for me: 

A Friend - Runescape, who does not know him if you played runescape. Bye.

RHrealism - Doesn't upload much, but has some good content.

DanteAxeProductions - Tons of memes, not really game content but fuck yeah this guy can make gems.

DutchMash - Guy making comps of pro LoL players which do not suck.