Sign in to follow this  
Dank Potato

Money, Money, Money!

I got a 50 quid steam voucher from my step dad for Christmas. Unfourtuantly due to my impatience I kinda fucked myself over since I had already spent like £60+ on  the steam sales in the 2 days before. Notable purchases were watchdogs 2, homefront the revolution, just cause 3, knights of the old republic and tropico 5. 

Now I got this voucher so wondering what to spend it on. Might wait till some other stuff comes out, atm passingly interested in planet coaster as have been hearing good things about it, also if they finally get dishonered 2 to a point where it's playable then I'll buy that. 100% not spending it on any skins....although....gloves....

16 hours ago, Fluxy said:

I got a 50 quid steam voucher from my step dad for Christmas. Unfourtuantly due to my impatience I kinda fucked myself over since I had already spent like £60+ on  the steam sales in the 2 days before. Notable purchases were watchdogs 2, homefront the revolution, just cause 3, knights of the old republic and tropico 5. 

Now I got this voucher so wondering what to spend it on. Might wait till some other stuff comes out, atm passingly interested in planet coaster as have been hearing good things about it, also if they finally get dishonered 2 to a point where it's playable then I'll buy that. 100% not spending it on any skins....although....gloves....

take a look at DOOM currently 67% off for 19,79$ (euro's) thats also a solid purchase.

watch dogs 2 while a really good looking game the driving in it is actually abysmal and forced me to refund it cuz it pissed me off so much

34 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Already played and completed Doom :) was pretty good I enjoyed it. Also, im not not too nit picky about that sort of stuff. The driving in JC2 is some of the worst I have ever seen but it didn't really bother me 

this is on a whole different level to be perfectly honest, planet coaster is also quite nice.

also if you like racing games i noticed forza horizon 3 is on sale on the windows store aswell (if you have windows 10)

also as wist said life is strange, i love that game.

i also think Rise of the Tomb Raider is on sale.