Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Radio Garden

So, I saw this while flicking through facebook today. Decided to check out, and after the initial impression of wow this is pretty cool actually ended up spending almost an hour just flicking around different radio stations. It was actually so interesting to be able to just compare all these different radio stations across the world.

some of the things I heard

- the radio station for Barrow in Alaska, population 4000, alerting people that one of Sal's huskies was missing and if anyone had seen it if they could please bring it back to her.

- scrolling over the whole of Russia and just picking up "DAVAI DAVAI"

- One of the Australian stations "G'DAY AUSTARILAAAAAAA, temperatures sitting around mid 20's today so not to warm....."

- comparing the music difference between the LA stations to the ones in Nashville....LOL       

- Middle America basically just being preach church o clock. 

hanyway, check it out guys and see what you find!

http://radio.garden/live

Checked it out and was actually amazed 

Some of the things I picked up

- Started going to stations wich had no other station within a long radius and fount them all playing songs from more than a year ago and nothing really that new

-Joined a Russian radio station that only played Russian cover songs of the charts

-America was fun to look at because they did a lot of talking

Good find Fluxy

I was in Ghana and they were playing a BBC news broadcast and they mentioned Stirling uni and i was like woah

Then I found some station in North Carolina doing some weird Afroman because i got high christmas parody which was ...... strange