IrishChamp

Hearthstone Megathread

18 minutes ago, ZakTEF said:

I'm awful at hearthstone so if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated!

Just watch some streams/youtube, do your daily quests and get good at arena. Nobody can say anything to you that will suddenly make you good. The game is all about knowledge and experience.

10 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Just watch some streams/youtube, do your daily quests and get good at arena. Nobody can say anything to you that will suddenly make you good. The game is all about knowledge and experience.

Thanks man!

thYlY5o.jpg

This was a fun game. Unlimited cards 0 mana cards. 

I also had a game with Skelasaurus Rex where every-time I used my hero power, the attack of my weapon increased. I insta killed him by hitting face with like a 30+ attack weapon.

Well holy fuck.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356

Basically once the next expansion drops, along with the 2015 expansions getting put into Wild, they're also getting rid of:

Azure Drake, Ragnaros, Sylvanas, Power Overwhelming, Ice Lance and Conceal.

Rather than give everyone the option to dust these cards for their craft value, they're going to let you keep the cards and give you the dust.

That means if you want to craft any of these cards before the next expansion drops, you can do it and you get the full dust back + get to keep the card.

Also they announced a few days ago they're nerfing buccaneer to 1 health and spirit claws to 2 mana if you haven't heard already.

On 1/28/2017 at 22:12, IrishChamp said:

Trying to grind my way to Legend by the end of the season (Tuesday). It's feeling pretty rough but I'm slowly climbing. 

Wish me luck!

E4dZL6j.jpg

How do you have your deck appear along the side of your screen?  I've seen streamers with it but don't know what it's called

Alright instead of posting continuous updates for the upcoming expansion, I'll just make this one post and constantly edit it, so check back here if you care.

Almost a month ago, the community learned the name of the next expansion because some voice actress listed cards on her CV that she had voiced for "Hearthstone: Journey to Un'Goro"

Hype has been building since and then yesterday, Blizzard released the announcement video for the expansion, if you care I'd give it a watch.

There are 3 main new features in this expansion

1.  Adapt
  2.  Quest
  3.  Elemental

Each of the three headings lead to a timestamp in the video where the mechanic is explained. I could do a typed explanation but it'd probably just leave you confused and I'm sure Ben Brode has a better understanding of how they work than I do.

Here is a reddit thread that shows a grid of all the released cards by class and will be updated as more are revealed.

Expansion release date is sometime in early April, with a 50 pack for 50 dollar deal going on sale before the expansion.

Oh yeah, Spirit Claws and Small Time Buccaneer nerfs just hit, enjoy the ladder boys :)

Edited by IrishChamp