UnSeen

Outbreak Advent Calendar

As many of you will have read in the donation system post in the News & Updates section, we are running an advent calendar which will give random prizes to individuals on the run up to Christmas.

Essentially this post is both to act as a repeated explanation (as the system doesn't work perfectly to our ideal) and also will be the thread that I will post each days winner in.

To be eligible for prizes you have to be signed up on the donation page by logging in through steam - but also to be eligible for each days advent prize you must also log in each new day and click that day on the advent calendar to be entered into that day's draw.

Some of you might have noticed that the donation page previously said every single person who has logged in today has earned credits (most common prize), but that's not actually the intention or what has actually happened - that's just showing you've been entered into today's prize draw (we will be changing the title to make it less confusing). The entries for the draw will end at 8PM GMT each day and either myself, Conor or an admin will post that day's winner and their prize in this thread.

Other than that, it's now actually December so all you grinches (myself included a week or so back) can get into a bit more of the Christmas spirit :santa::santa::beer::santa::santa: 

= paid

The winner of the first advent day prize is...

Designated Retard :santa: 

Congratulations, you have won 100 JB server credits! Contact me to have them gifted to you. ✔

Make sure to log in each day if you want a chance of winning the future OB advent prizes. 

Sorry for the late post, I did actually do the draw at 8 but was playing a gather so forgot to post. Day 2's winner is..

NuclearGamer :santa: :santa:

Congratulations, you have won 150 JB server credits! Contact me to have them gifted to you. ✔

The winner of the 3rd advent day is...

tony hawk pro skater  (@YoungGerald:santa::santa::santa:

Congratulations, you have won a reserved slot on JB for 1 month! You should now be assigned the package, if there are any problems contact me. ✔

p.s Please only sign up for the draw once, getting it multiple times does not increase your chance of winning :banter: 

4 minutes ago, NotRJayy said:

How many times can you sign in, Like if you sign in 4times you 4x Lucky to win?.

It's once per day, if you missed a few days and decide to click on every day on the calendar you missed at once it'll still only count as one for that day.

29 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

The staff getting pretty *lucky* with this calendar. 

Maybe more non-staff should sign up and get involved (it's free after all, even if you don't care for the prizes) :devil::devil::devil:

2 hours ago, UnSeen said:

It's once per day, if you missed a few days and decide to click on every day on the calendar you missed at once it'll still only count as one for that day.

Maybe more non-staff should sign up and get involved (it's free after all, even if you don't care for the prizes) :devil::devil::devil:

Maybe you should stop staff from taking part since and instead advertise the advent calendar on the server

9 hours ago, Sniffles said:

Maybe you should stop staff from taking part since and instead advertise the advent calendar on the server

Tbf I do agree with the advertise part, getting it out there a bit more would be good.

Though I don't see why staff shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to take part in a free thing which gives little prizes? The only people who really should pass on prizes (and we have done that anyway) have been me and Conor, because we have everything. Credits, reserve slots and tidbits aren't given to all staff so I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to enter the draws.

:)