Sign in to follow this  
Chus

Chus (not Thomas's) Introduction xD

Hi i'm Chus (Thomas) as a name lots refer me by. (My actual names Ethan if you were wondering)

I've been playing JB for a while now, a lot of you will know who I am considering I boosted I mean played mm's or Faceit's with you.

I first got my name for playing terrible soundboards though the mic, but I've not played a soundboard for a good few months.

I'm Legendary Eagle at the moment, (getting better) don't be afraid to add me and ask me to play I'm sure i will oblige.

This introduction is a bit late but I thought I would make it as i'm starting to try integrate into the community much more!

Hope you all a wonderful day.

Have a Happy Valentines day, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Birthday, Happy new year, Happy Chinese new year, Happy St. Patrick day, Happy mothers day, Happy fathers day, Happy Kwanzaa and a great Boxing day. If I have missed any holidays sorry about that just so hyped for Cristmas got nothing else to do xD. 

Wish I can see you around, bye for now!