Would you rather thread

33 minutes ago, iZac said:

Dead with no one caring.

Would you rather be mobile but unable to interact with the world around you, or immobile but still have all your senses?

Former one.

Would u rather have a boring-ass job with high income, or a job u absolutely loved but with a really shitty income?

5 minutes ago, Echo said:

Would u rather have a boring-ass job with high income, or a job u absolutely loved but with a really shitty income?

Would depend on the hours.  Depending on flexibility, I'd take the boring high income job so that I would be able to do whatever I wanted in my free time, as well as take a bunch of holidays away from the job.

Would you rather do something incredible (e.g. cure cancer) and not be recognised for it, or receive credit for something incredible which someone else did?

14 hours ago, System 32 said:

Easy

Fried chicken it is :)

Would you drink 

Tea for the rest of your life or Coffee?

Since no one answered, COFFEE

I would do something incredible and not be recognised for it. 

Would you rather Be Born With an elephant Trunk or a Giraffe neck?

Edited by NotRJayy

3 minutes ago, NotRJayy said:

Would you rather Be Born With an elephant Trunk or a Giraffe neck?

Elephant trunk.  More functionality and also more convenient, as if you were a giraffe's height you would have trouble getting inside buildings.

Would you rather have toast every day or have the perfect piece of toast once a week?

distant relations

Would you rather be a dug dealer who is guaranteed to never get caught and earn lotsa dollars or be an honest man and earn an average salary and an average life? and why?

4 hours ago, Gunstar said:

distant relations

Would you rather be a dug dealer who is guaranteed to never get caught and earn lotsa dollars or be an honest man and earn an average salary and an average life? and why?

Average man with average salary. 1) Depends on if i KNEW i would never get caught, but i would live in constant fear of getting caught. 2) I honestly wouldn't mind an average life. 3) Earning lots of dollars =/= being happy. 

Have kids that would despise you for no reason, or have no kids at all?

1 hour ago, Echo said:

Have kids that would despise you for no reason, or have no kids at all?

No kids at all.  Raising a child would be stressful enough without the added barrier of not even liking them

Would you rather be able to live without needing food or drink, or be able to live without breathing?

Keeping previous post hidden. Pls keep the questions somewhat reasonable! 

Plus brakedown, what kinda' question is that? lol. Obv clwo join ob 

Would you rather take an ice cold bath or a boiling one? 

On 12/11/2016 at 09:43, Bananayazoo said:

i would have an ice cold bath 

would you rather have olfie be owner of OB or igor owner of OB

Olfie; I have no idea who he is but he must be better than Igor.

Would you rather die in a fire or have everyone you love die in a fire?

I would rather be unable to experience sadness because I feel quite good at calming my anger.

In a more futuristic setting, would you rather keep your limbs or choose some to remove for bionic limbs? also tell me which limbs you'd have removed if you choose to do so.

Remove my limbs for bionic ones coz why the fuck not. I would probably replace my left arm to start off with.

Would you rather smell terrible (but you can’t smell it) or your partner smell terrible and you have to smell it? - Found this online coz ran out of creativity, but its a good one.