Would you rather thread

Just now, Jaydog! said:

Chinese easy. 

a dog that acts like a cat, or a cat that acts like a dog? 

A cat that acts like a dog. Way more fun.

Would you rather be a secret service agent where you have to put your life at risk or a well-payed but boring senator.

I'd go for the cold and rich country and then just take my holiday to the hot country (all that $$ i'd earn) 

Would you rather take a ridiculously long flight (but free) and the flight is just all round unpleasant (but you get there alive atleast) to somewhere really amazing, orrrrr

endure a short but severe humiliation in front of you family/friends. 

I admit, that was bad. Don't sue me. 

2 hours ago, Daffy Duck said:

would you rather take a ridiculously long flight (but free) and the flight is just all round unpleasant (but you get there alive atleast) to somewhere really amazing, orrrrr

endure a short but severe humiliation in front of you family/friends. 

I would take the flight, bearing in mind I've never actually been on a flight so it'd be new, whereas humiliation isn't new for anybody I'd imagine and it sucks.

Would you rather have the ability to have any of your minor small mistakes in life (spelling errors, slight miscalculations, missteps that resulted in a small trip) amended or able to correct one massively life impacting mistake?

One massive mistake, everyone fucks up  small things now which don't really matter. I would rather get rid of that one huge fuck up that actually matters

Would you rather be constantly baited into making salty reverse bait comments on a community forum or be a non contributing entitled member to everyone not OG enough for you?

stick with a community through thick and thin, keeping it alive but then be reviled by the people you preserved it for, sounds like me in the future tbh :spooky:

Would you rather play games and complete all your work just before the deadline and go through all the stress or have no time to play games and work pretty much the whole day and submit work on time? (basically me right now except submitting work on time)

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

Mintlou as it wouldn't result in jail.

Would you rather have it so your phone is always 100% charged or be unbreakable/scratch-able?

100% charged since it takes about an hour for my phone to get to 10%

Would you rather Have a your dream car but you cannot drive it or a really shitty car and you can drive it

I'll take the shitty car seeing as I'm already sporting a pretty shit one, there won't be much of a change.

Would you rather have the best smart watch but never be able to take it off OR never be able to own a smart device

Edited by Skeff

1 minute ago, Skeff said:

I'll take the shitty car seeing as I'm already sporting a pretty shit one, there won't be much of a change.

Would you rather have the best smart watch but never be able to take it off OR never be able to own a smart device

Never be able to own a smart device. I'd buy one for someone else and have them permanently loan it to me with the theoretical right of taking it back if they want to. I'm not a fan of smart watches.

Would you rather be North Korean or Russian?

Russian, at least I'm not killed for fleeing from it.

Would you rather always be higienic (no need to clean anything from your body, it magically self cleans) or not need to take shits and piss and not suffer from constipation, vomiting, etc?

Edited by Storm