Would you rather thread

25 minutes ago, Echo said:

Full blown crazy commie.

Join ISIS or Jehovah's witnesses

Jehovah's Witnesses; they don't commit acts of hatred and genocide.

Would you rather get in an accident that took off your arms or one that took off your legs?

Edited by Doomblade94

Legs

would you rather go 1 year into the future for 10 minutes or go back 1 year in the past for 5.

dont see much point going back exactly 1 year in the past for 5 mins, cud be sitting in a toilet taking a shit (would go back if it was for a long time e.g years). 1 year in the future gives me stuff I haven't seen before and gives me more time. 

Would you rather go to the moon or get payed £100,000 right now.

easy,

extinct deep sea predators to only confirm my hatred for the sea, ez to say "fuck the sea when theres fucking megalodons roaming about"

would you rather a zombie apocalypse occurs (walking dead zombies) or live in a world where all myths and fictional creatures like "rakes, unicorns and shit like that)

Save the last five people I saw.

Would you rather have a girlfriend with the perfect body that no woman on earth could even remotely compete with, albeit she is incredibly shallow on the inside, or have the ugliest woman in the world as your girlfriend, albeit she will always be faithful, kind, and unconditionally love you?

8 hours ago, Doomblade94 said:

Save the last five people I saw.

Would you rather have a girlfriend with the perfect body that no woman on earth could even remotely compete with, albeit she is incredibly shallow on the inside, or have the ugliest woman in the world as your girlfriend, albeit she will always be faithful, kind, and unconditionally love you?

First option ofc

would you rather Zara Larsson or Emma Watson?

3 hours ago, Loney said:

First option ofc

would you rather Zara Larsson or Emma Watson?

I can't believe you make me choose bro :( I love both but if I really have to chose it's gonna have to be Emma because of her personality! :)

Would you rather go out partying and then meet with two girls and end up in bed with them later or just go have a beer with the "lads"?

12 minutes ago, Absolute said:

I can't believe you make me choose bro :( I love both but if I really have to chose it's gonna have to be Emma because of her personality! :)

Would you rather go out partying and then meet with two girls and end up in bed with them later or just go have a beer with the "lads"?

easily the girls 

would you rather be a famous youtuber and earn tons of money just from playing video games and making videos out of it but your channel would die in 10 years so you would have to get a shitty job since you didn't get a degree @ uni or keep studying, get a decent job and keep it until your old?