Would you rather thread

Medieval European to the modern world as it'd be useful in refining historical accuracy and would also be far more interesting than the first option, as I'd be able to experience all the new technology.

Would you rather be stuck inside forever, or never have a roof over your head?

22 hours ago, iZac said:

Medieval European to the modern world as it'd be useful in refining historical accuracy and would also be far more interesting than the first option, as I'd be able to experience all the new technology.

Would you rather be stuck inside forever, or never have a roof over your head?

stuck inside ur mums pussy ye

29 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

stuck inside ur mums pussy ye

would u rather be a nice lad or a ginger little prick who doesn't know how to put questions into his response?

Nice lad tbh the ginger prick sounds like a faggot who gets cucked by a dad

Would you rather be trapped in the warhammer 40k universe or the warhammer fantasy universe? 

The fantasy one because I the games workshop headoffice was right by my old place and I would go to the pub there each week and it was cute.

Would you rather go on a rollercoaster that would kill you, knowing that everyone you know will get the coolest rollercoaster picture ever, or never go to a theme park again (assuming you've been to some).

6 hours ago, Skeff said:

The fantasy one because I the games workshop headoffice was right by my old place and I would go to the pub there each week and it was cute.

Would you rather go on a rollercoaster that would kill you, knowing that everyone you know will get the coolest rollercoaster picture ever, or never go to a theme park again (assuming you've been to some).

skeff's idea of a gripping, complex choice designed to test your very motives in life: would you rather die or not die lol

6 hours ago, Shades said:

never go to a theme park again. Because who wants to die?

Would you rather have all the money you want or Be able to fly?

all the money i want

fund genetic engineering

???

idiots with idiot questions

would you rather: stuck in a lift, 12 hours, no food or water, 34 celsius, with a mentally retarded teenage boy who insists on maintaining a conversation with these three topics in rotation: My Little Pony, His Collection of Replica Anime Swords and His Original Character 'Ultimate Dark Sonic'; OR read his fanfiction about his original character 'Ultimate Dark Sonic' in the My Little Pony universe with the ability to weild a collection of anime swords (approximately 12 hr reading time)

stuck in a lift, 12 hours, no food or water, 34 celsius, with a mentally retarded teenage boy who insists on maintaining a conversation with these three topics in rotation: My Little Pony, His Collection of Replica Anime Swords and His Original Character 'Ultimate Dark Sonic'

Ill just be stuck with you!

would you rather: not have your PC for 24 hours or not have your phone for 24 hours?

feet

quick sidenote: the format of would you rather is choosing between two hypothetical options, editing the format slightly here, i'll be giving a hypothetical deal and you choose whether to take it or not

would you not shower or wash yourself at all for a year if you would get a million pounds for it? BUT you can't tell anyone why you're not washing and you don't get the money till the end of the year

23 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

feet

quick sidenote: the format of would you rather is choosing between two hypothetical options, editing the format slightly here, i'll be giving a hypothetical deal and you choose whether to take it or not

would you not shower or wash yourself at all for a year if you would get a million pounds for it? BUT you can't tell anyone why you're not washing and you don't get the money till the end of the year

yes

Vegan for life or virgin for life?