Would you rather thread

Rules:

Answer the would you rather above, then post your own.

Try keep it as clean as possible.

No shit posting,keep it relevant to the thread.

hf.

Mine:

Would you rather secretly have sex with a goat or have everyone think you had sex with a goat even though you didn’t?

Edited by Guest

Refer to people by last name only then

You are the prime minster. The princess of the royal family has been kidnapped and held hostage [If you have watched Black Mirror, you know where I am going with this]. The kidnapper asks prime minister to fuck a pig or she dies. [This is the only way to save her].

Would you fuck a pig and save the princess and live a hero / Pig fucker to people and your family for the rest of your life or let the princess die and have your career ruined and you ridiculed by everyone for the rest of your life [you are basically fucked either way] and live with regret knowing you could have done something without harming anyone to save her life and that your pride was more important than a human life. Pick one, there are no other options. 

Edited by Gunstar

Can I give it to a chubby moth and call her a pig? 

Lol probably gonna fuck the pig, dunno though.

You are using a filthy McDonalds bathroom when somebody kicks down your cubicle door. They start fucking you against your will.

The person is either Sony or Conor. Have fun lmao

i would rather eat shit that taste like chocolate because i'm allergic to milk so if i did the second option i would probably die.

would you rather, be forced too wear wet socks for the rest of your life or be allowed to wash your hair only once a year?

I'm ambidextrous, so it doesn't affect me much, probably go with left arm and right leg.

Would you rather speak only using phrases from the bee movie script or would you rather have a humming sound similar to that of a bee when taking a piss/shit.

Know everyone elses - At least then I'm the only one dealing with it, plus would be a great party trick :D

Would you rather have a constant itch which couldn't be removed or always have something in your eye?

A constant itch, 

Would you rather seize the means of production, everything go swell for people 30 years in, then the Bourgeois dirty little hands destroy your utopia, 

OR

Post Dank Memes, and be responsible for nothing because your a dirty cuck-lord commie who won't do anything except whinge and cry on the internet