Sign in to follow this  
JamesG

JamesG's Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: TheJamesG

Date of Birth: 18/7/2000

Country/Location: England/Watford

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37854122

Games Played:  Football Manager (09-17), CS:GO, Gmod, Cities Skylines, Left for Dead 2, Papers, Please, Rocket League, GTA V, Payday 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? May 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Always around TS, always up for a competitive too. I'll also always join in GTA

Tell us a little something about yourself:  I'm from England, I'm 16 and hold a Watford Season Ticket and like csgo. I'm also jewish so the OB community is Multi-cultural with me around

Is this your first post?  Nope

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope

44 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

James has been with us for over a year now. He has proven that he is loyal and his commitment shows through after seeing the number of times he has tried to regain member status within this community. I am doing James a favour by posting on his behalf. Anyone who shows his level of willing is a member without the tag - but he needs the acceptance of the admin team to get his name in the blue. He should be a priority member when signing up for events, he should be allowed to wear the tag and represent this community wherever he plays. 

I understand that I myself am taking a risk with someone who is controversially annoying at times, but he's had his fair share of abuse not only from other players, but from Admins as well. He doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly, he wants a second chance and I want to help him get there. Give him a trial, let that be the decider - not this decline culture which rids anyone of a fair shot at representing Outbreak.

Pull together and get this kid membership.

Edited by JamesG

35 minutes ago, JamesG said:

Tell us a little something about yourself:  I'm from England, I'm 15 and hold a Watford Season Ticket

I honestly can't tell if this is a pisstake or you're just that dumb.

You've shown in the past that you are not member material. You constantly bugger staff members and just about anyone who is nice enough to give you the time of day in the first place.

You have my most insincere -1

There are times you can be manageable and I don't mind being in your company, other times you act as a complete detriment to the community and embody everything wrong with it  I personally have witnessed your complete inability to accept personal responsibility for your mistakes.  

I don't even think you play JailBreak, not that it makes that much difference but you don't really make meaningful contributions to the forums either, The fact that Mintlou is taking advantage of your naivety and turning your member application into some sort of joke is disgusting.

I want to see you in the community for longer and earn the trust of the people that you have pissed off, this might take a while but that is the price you have to pay for your behaviour since you have joined. 

Edited by Rory

3 minutes ago, Rory said:

I want to see you in the community for longer and earn the trust of the people that you have pissed off, this might take a while but that is the price you have to pay for your behaviour since you have joined. 

I have been here for nearly 2 years though, Rory.

Woho, a member app I can comment on.

Personally I see no issues with James, I get on perfectly fine with him. He's friendly to me, I'm friendly to him, we've played duo mixes together on my smurf. Either he's completely different around me, or people are misinterpreting him (at least from my point of view).

Been around for a while, dedication is there. Over 15. Plays a variety of games. TeamSpeak activity has always been grand from what I can see.

If I was making this decision myself the only real reason I'd have to make a firm decline would be server activity time - can't comment on that as I couldn't seem to find his stats on gametrackaaaa

Hmmm I've not really seen you on teamspeak talking to large groups of people (although I've not been on a lot), but mainly just in mixes. I also have yet to see you on Jailbreak since you returned, but it might just be coincidence.

This is the only player I can see under the name 'James' on gametracker, idk if it's you though.

player_time.php?nameb64=SXRzTWVfSmFtZXM%

Edited by Cereal

I have played with James for a long time now, He was the first person to approach me on ts when I first joined and introduced me to some people.

He's been here for 2years or something close to that. Active on TS, Forums.

And tbh i don't really see why he shouldn't get member

GL ;)

Edited by NotRJayy

No

Your not ready for member back, I consistently see you doing the stuff you got your member removed for in the first place.You have minimal contribution to anything on the forums with 1 or 2 word posts a large majority of the time.On teamspeak you consistently annoy people still asking the most pointless questions and very questionable statements that really just make no sense.You also don't play the server that often and when I do you see play your not somebody I would like to be represented as a 'member' of outbreak.

I would like to see you really try over the next 1-2 months that you are ready for member again,but currently its a no.

/Sorry

Gl

Agree he's retarded. That said, this is OB so he hardly stands out in this regard... Have to say it feels like everyone else has spoken with a different James to the one I have. He's always friendly to me and I've not seen him be anywhere near as harsh as I've seen from pretty much every present member.

The kids ok imo so +1 from me. Active on the Teamspeak despite getting bullied a fair bit. When he's retarded, just tell him to stfu. Unlike others, he actually does it.

Overall I agree with Lewis' sentiments on this one.

Edited by VENGA BUS

Take those graphs away from this section. That is so pedantic it hurts.  James has an active presence on Teamspeak and has 160+ posts on the forums. How can you even talk about him not being integrated enough? How much more does he have to do to satisfy some people - The same some people who got member with WAY less activity. 

Stop this double-trialing, it's stupid and doesn't give people a fair shout anymore. Stop grilling him before he is given a proper trial. Compare him to some of the members, how can you reject giving him a chance? The fact you are thinking of saying no before the first hurdle is just text-book inconsistent.

I've talked about this before and many people agreed, it seems they've all forgotten now.

Yes he can be annoying, and yes he's done stuff that cost him his membership, but to expect him to be some golden boy just to get a trial is ridiculous. What's the point?

Hey James

We have decided to decline you this time. Although comments from both sides were considered and there have been some improvements on the very reasons you lost your membership in the first place (persistent harassing and spamming of people purely to annoy them alongside ignorance towards staff), it is still frequent that these issues are still present. We wouldn't disagree with the points of view that some individuals have shared on your application but we found you change how you behave significantly depending on the company at hand, often coming across as very two faced in some cases.

It was also brought up that even now you either don't understand why you were previously banned (consequently losing member) or you just refuse to accept responsibility for those mistakes. That inability to accept those mistakes makes it very hard for us to put faith into you and want to give you the chance to represent our community again with the member tag.

We don't expect you to be perfect and reasons such as 'lack of JB activity' or 'forum contribution' would be grasping at straws when to be honest your integration and presence isn't the problem, it's your demeanor, attitude and behaviour towards people in the community. I would echo what Rory mentioned about you needing a longer period of time where these issues aren't brought up to regain that trust to a large group within this community - this doesn't mean we expect you to be some sort of angel but it does mean we don't expect to see the same reasons you lost member still popping up.

Take these comments into consideration and you may re-apply in 2 weeks from today, though I would suggest waiting a bit longer to take the time to prove the doubters you can change to the JamesG that some members of this community clearly see in you.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff