Sir_Conor

Outbreak's Secret Santa 2016

1 hour ago, Daffy Duck said:

Is this still happening? 

Yes. Conor is contacting people privately to tell them who they are being a Secret Santa for. If people haven't been contacted yet, do Conor a favour and contact him yourself. 

Just received 'H1Z1: King of the Kill' from my boi @w33zy - muchos gracias homie :santa::santa::santa:

Looking forward to joining the bunch of you that play it, was hoping to get it for a while after seeing some of the clips people have been posting.

To the person who I have - sorry bro I'm gonna make you wait until Christmas Day itself xo

Just gave @VENGA BUS "The Wolf Among Us". Seemed like a very cool game that has in depth story and it was his #1 Wishlist item so why not. Hopefully he enjoys :rolleyes: 

Edit: I bought the game on the 12th and it was $24 but I totally forgot about  winter sales and now its $6.

Edited by Vemix

2 hours ago, UnSeen said:

Just received 'H1Z1: King of the Kill' from my boi @w33zy - muchos gracias homie :santa::santa::santa:

Looking forward to joining the bunch of you that play it, was hoping to get it for a while after seeing some of the clips people have been posting.

To the person who I have - sorry bro I'm gonna make you wait until Christmas Day itself xo

enjoy car1z1 or bug1z1

made by deybreak games :spooky:

Edited by Blyss