Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Hello ladies, gentlemen and other genders! It's me

Although short, Blyss makes a very good point.

The reasons Unseen gives (publicly) for us indicates overturning a ban for toxicity.

'The way you handled yourself since your ban and during your ban has been respectful' 'Patience' 'Keen to still be a part of this community' - These aren't reasons for overturning a ban for cheating lmfao:

This guy was a member on outbreak, he was well aware that if you cheat its a permanent ban. Yet he still used bunny hop scripts, wallhack, possibly aimlock. In OB gathers????

You may think it's a joke asking for all these other people to be unbanned but it isn't. There are hundreds of people who have been permed from outbreak who accepted their ban and went away, if they come back and show some 'patience' what possible reason can you give to decline these people an unban now? Bennevis has asked for unbans in the past - all he did was poach members, he hasn't been toxic for the past 4 years to us, unban him.

You've put yourselves in a very stupid position now, I wonder if it was honestly worth it. 'Second chances' - congrats on now putting a loop hole which can be exploited in the appeal system.

It's not even a year, trying to make it sound better. This random is unbanned in the space of 8 months after using multiple cheats in cs lmfao. People are banned longer for one time freekilling and trolling - I've seen it with my own eyes.

Admins know I've supported them in the past, I've called out the OG's for being a detriment to the community just several weeks prior. I'm not deliberately trying to be a nuisance.

But what an utterly moronic decision, I'll be completely honest with you.

No mixes, no gathers, no anything when I'm involved. Enjoy your time here.

This thread is intended as a re-introduction, not as a platform for your arguing, discussion and picking away at others.

I expected several people to not be happy at the decision and by no means expect people to be welcoming him with open arms, but if you have nothing nice to say then mind your own business. Being a twat publicly and picking at others in this thread, to me, just makes you seem extremely petty. It is clear to me that the majority of people who are in uproar are incredibly misinformed on the context of Mat's situation in comparison to pretty much all of the other individuals who have been permanently banned in the past. My response on the request was to briefly cover that he was being given the chance, not as a means of quotable full explanation or a setting up of a 'loop hole' of any kind.

If anyone wishes to discuss it further I will happily chat with them, but stirring things up in this thread just makes people appear incredibly immature and has been frankly disgusting to witness. This will remain locked.