Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Mat | Unban Request | 20/11/16 (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Mat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158029262

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Hacking

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I do not feel my ban was unfair or disproportionate let's just get that out of the way, however I do feel like I've spent my time - 9 months - yes I was hacking at the time but I didn't bring the hacks anywhere near the server - never have never will. Also you can trust me not to hack etc as I am now a Mod and Admin on Last-resistance, if I did anything to jeopardize that I would be instantly banned. I hope you can once and for all look over this incident and give me a second and last chance. 

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: 

Spoiler

09592909396e4db9ee6d680f09b3083d.png

Date of incident: 02-28-16 21:00 

Hey Mat,

After discussion we have decided to give you a second chance. It is extremely rare that permanent bans are even considered being lifted and so your situation shouldn't be taken for granted. Unlike most people who are banned, whether it be for cheating or other behaviour, the way you handled yourself at the time of your ban and since your ban has been respectful. In light of your approach, patience and the fact you are still keen to be a part of our community we will be letting you rejoin our servers. I believe it to be obvious though when I say, you will be on thin ice for quite a time and any rule break could end up in your indefinite ban being reapplied.

Something else I would like to mention, that was briefly addressed in the past by Blyss in one of your previous requests, is that your reputation will be tarnished. Our community has always had a firm stance on cheaters and for some individuals they might still hold that against you. Although we will not stand for bullying and we will try to welcome you back with this chance, it should be made clear that several people might exclude you. I hope people won't be so narrow minded in the way they treat you and that they do give you a chance, but you need to be aware that some will not and often staff won't be able to do much about it.

Thanks for your patience and all the best on your possible return to OB.
The OB Staff