Some shows are on cbs like teen wolf and they wont be on netflix but you could just use some websites to watch them

Teen wolf

Supergirl

arrow

flash

DC's legends of tomorrow

Gotham

Breaking bad

Prison break

Lucifer

There are upcoming shows that should be good:

The Punisher(marvel)

Iron Fist(marvel)

Edited by Brawler

I hope you are still looking for some series because I have some great ones with feeback of what you can expect (spoiler free):

-Breaking Bad (Can sometimes be boring but great serie overall)

-Rick and Morty (Best serie I ever watched, it is animeted but it isn't just your mainstream anime)

-Prison Break (Had a blast watching this one, watched all four seasons in 1 month)

-The 100 (I was a lil sceptical at first when a friend recomended this to me. Mostly teen actors and great to kill some time)

-House of Cards (I started watching this with my dad, didn't finish it yet but S1 was great and I only hear great things about it)

-The Walking Dead (If you are a zombie lover like me you must watch this one. Great story and you never know what to expect how decissions will turn out, I like that in a serie ad this is a good example)

-Shooter (New series and fun to watch)

+++ I also have a great interest in World War 1 and 2 so I watched alot of them to. Here are some +++

-Band of Brothers

-Heavy water war

-Pasific

Most series I posted you can find on Netflix and of 3/5 of all series I mentioned new seasons are comming out in 2017. Sorry for the long post 

Hugs and have fun watching

Duck xxx

Edited by ✪Duck

If you like comedy you can watch a series called " Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry"

Here is a sneak peek on youtube.

Edited by Vemix

Whats all of your opinions on "The Iron Fist", personally i have only watched 5 episodes and i like it so far however at times i feel it is kind of boring, but just wondering what you guys think?

The first 6/7 episodes of it are drawn out and boring but from then on it is quite good. The fight scenes aren't the best but it has got me hyped for 'The Defenders' this summer.