Joey ™

Joey's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Joey

Date of Birth: 26:06:2000

Country/Location: South West England Somerset

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138006173

Games Played: CSGO at the moment but used to play Xbox One and played alot of Call Of Duty and GTA

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have Been around the community and playing on the servers since February 2016 

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a person who is easy to talk to and communicate with. I am very considerate person and will listen. As i am not considered to be new to the community i know lots of people around the community. i am online most of the time if playing on servers or gathers so i am happy to join in on most gathers if someone just says GATHER i will most likely join.

I am very nice to the new people in the community helping them out with things around the community as i am easy to talk to and a great person to talk to. my main goal is to help out others and have fun in the community (Gathers, Jailbreak, TeamSpeak).

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am Joey Formaly Known as Joey. I am 16 and at college studying IT. I live in the UK in somerset. In the summer i love to go to Cornwall and go surfing at a beach called Trevone because it has great surf. I am a avid gamer and i love video games i have been playing games since i was 8.

Is this your first post? NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? I have been around longer than a Month

Edited by Joey ™

Overall very active and a very nice and upbeat person, i'll say what probably most people will say after me your forum activity is a bit lacking, your amount of posts doesn't really matter but most of your posts are on your old member app, look around the forums and get into topics, but all in all i don't see why not.

Hey Joey,

Gratz, you've been put on a one week trial. We encourage activity on the server, TS and forums. It was noted that some of the traits mentioned in your previous application, such as coming across as loud or obnoxious, are still popping up every now and then (even if you don't mean to) - so work on that during the next week. Also just a reminder to make sure you check up on the forums for updates frequently (more post activity is also ideal, but checking for updates is minimum). Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,
The OB Staff

Congratulations Joey, you've passed your trial!

You are now an official member of the community and can enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff