Sign in to follow this  

Top players in OB as of 14/11/16

This section has been pretty dead lately ,so I'm gonna spice it up a bit with this thread.Here is my top 10 players best CSGO players who are currently active in OB(Not including myself).And a short explanation for each one!

1.Lewis-Definitely the most consistent player in Outbreak,can always expect Lewis to do well on the scoreboard.Is also a well rounded player,always finding opening kills and just taking over rounds by himself.He rarely has a bad game,and thats why hes first on my list.

2.Nick-One of Outbreaks youngest players and probably the one you see the most 'nutty' shots from.Seems to be in alot of late round situations,winning clutchs and putting in work for the team.

3.Jamie-He may not be in his prime anymore but he is still one of Outbreaks best players,is in my opinion the best 'rifle' player whether that be Ak or M4 he is the best.Also holds site alone most of the time and does a pretty effective job of holding it down.

4.Danny-If your looking for the best negev/m249 players in Oubreak...look no further because Danny has it all! Be it Ak,Negev,autosniper or even Dual Berettas he will some way make it work and still get fragz.

5.Fluxy-He may not be at his 'peek' but he undoubtedly still the best awper in Outbreak and if your looking for some frag clipz I'm sure he can provide. Everybody remembers fluxy flicks  ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

6.Sovman-Doesn't play as much as he used to be still a solid player and was for sure top 3 a couple of months ago.

7.Mitch-He may be ginger but i'll forgive him....good player always a solid amount of frags.Also an intelligent player at times. dont shout at me ◉_◉

8.Extinct-He might not have the greatest 'game sense' in the world but,he is a consistent fragger and 9/10 will always be high up on the scoreboard putting in work somewhere,also a very stong aimer. stop buying an awp

9.Oldmike-Smart player,has good awareness and knowledge of the game.Is also a stronger passive awper great at holding an angle getting a kill and falling back.

10.Stiqqy-Only recently started playing cs again but still a great player.Insane with a deagle and really can just win a round by himself.

Post your top 10 below :)

Not going to do a top 10 but i'll do a top 5.

1. Lewis - Consistancy, fragging power. Has a tendancy to afk-brain on his own to a bombsite during gathers but that's because he knows he can, but is quite a bad habit to bring into other matches as will get shut down rather fast. Apart from that you can rely on him as a team mate and always bring heavy fragging power to the table.

2. Brandon - Possibly fastest rising player in OB atm imo from what he used to be. This opinion will make alot of people laugh, but I think he has the highest skill ceiling in OB. He is no where near reaching it yet, has a lot to work on. Attitude, control, decision making etc but his raw aim, hunger to win every game and dedication to the game will easily make him the best player in OB if he works on his flaws. I have played games with him recently and have been impressed with the level he is currently playing at, will definitely go far but needs to be careful not to reach high ego levels and maintain a level head.

3. Nick - Another insane player, great levels of skill displayed. Only put 3rd due to Brandon having more dedication to the games that he's played. Rarely has a bad game and his aim is nutty. I would have labelled him top 1 a few months back.

4. Jamie - I definitely have no where near as much dedication to the game as what I used to have due to not having as much time as I did. But I can still pump out consistent scores in games that I play. I don't have bad games that often but at the same time I don't hit those 35+ kill games I used to deliver so often. Time can only tell in the near future how well I will be playing. But definitely people above me in skill atm.

5. Mitch - More consistent than what he used to be, smart player with good decision making. 

1. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

2. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

3. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

4. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

5. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

6. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

7. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

8. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

9. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

10. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

top 10

1. Lewis - Overall Great player. aim + brain

2. Jamie - ^^ (2k15 jamie 100% 1.)

3. Nick/Brandon - aim but less brain. 

4. Mitch - aim + brain but needs to chill out

5. Fluxy - Best AWPer in OB but decision making not the best

6. Papa Mike - Got good brain and good map knowledge but not consistent enough with aim and awping.

7. Danny - Again another aim god but haven't really seen much of Danny 2k15 and rather trollish at times (still beat me in 1v1 :/)

8. sovman - used to a god but doesnt play anymore (LOWER YOUR SENSITIVITY).

9. Extinct - I put extinct at 9 because of the stupid decision making. But god like aim.

10. Stiqqy - Started to play the game again, deagle god but not very consistent.

Edited by nick

Cleaned up the thread a bit at Brandon's request because it is a serious thread (though Eraser's post had to stay because he is the best, obviously). I will say though thread will end up fairly similar in each list and the same people will get thrown up and down, becoming rather generic.

I haven't played much recently but a list of people who I'd consider to be some of the top players at some point or the other in OB history (no particular order):

• Lewis
  • Danny
  • Simi
  • Nick
  • Jamie
  • Sovman
  • Stiqqy
  • Thunder
  • Mitch
  • Brandon

Another list to spice things up a bit (try not to get too spicy or twatty about it if anyone follows my trend xo), top boosted monkeys:

• Eraser (Boosted Fisherman #1)
  • Liutvi (Boosted Fisherman #2)
  • Unseen (Boosted Fisherman #3)
  • Sovman (inconsistent monkey)
  • Brandon (Yeah he makes both lists for when he was SMFC but like DMG skill lul)

Extra list so Jak stops spam posting:

• Jak

hehe xd

(not including me)

1. brandon - he's gonna be the very best, that no one ever was!

2. lewis - is OK.

3. nick - smart plays, good aim, just needs to relax.

4. jamie - consistency and more chilled/plays for fun mainly now.

5. Eraser - fastest raising talent in OB, only shows his true potential to those who believe in him.

6. mike - IGL.

7. extinct - DMer.

8. fluxy - awper.

9. kai - suprising very good if you get chance to mix with him.

10. danny - plays on and off, plays more for the bants atm.

1. Lewis - Insane player and always consistent, a guy you could always rely on.

2. Danny - ridiculous aim, manages to amaze me every time.

3. Nick - Reminds a bit of Danny, lovely aim and a good individual player.

4. Jamie - arguably has the best spray of Ob with the rifle as far as I know.

5. Simi - The best 1 tapper of Ob in my opinion and another insane individual player.

6. Oldmike - best ingame leader of Ob, makes whats impossible possible

7. Thunder - Ingame leader, awper, entry fragger... You name it. Can play every role and still preform insane but is less consistent then others.

8. Extinct - Doesn't make the best decisions, neither the best aim but always keeps his calm and keeps the hope up no matter the score.

9. Fluxy - Can be the best awper of Ob but is very inconsistent with it.

10. Sovman - Best support player of Ob, always finds a good way to handle things.

People that didn't make the top 10 no harsh feelings, these are just my opinions!

3 hours ago, UnSeen said:

Another list to spice things up a bit (try not to get too spicy or twatty about it if anyone follows my trend xo), top boosted monkeys:

• Eraser (Boosted Fisherman #1)
  • Liutvi (Boosted Fisherman #2)
  • Unseen (Boosted Fisherman #3)
  • Sovman (inconsistent monkey)
  • Brandon (Yeah he makes both lists for when he was SMFC but like DMG skill lul)

KTLBbrL.gif

4 hours ago, Absolute zero said:

1. Lewis - Insane player and always consistent, a guy you could always rely on.

2. Danny - ridiculous aim, manages to amaze me every time.

3. Nick - Reminds a bit of Danny, lovely aim and a good individual player.

4. Jamie - arguably has the best spray of Ob with the rifle as far as I know.

5. Simi - The best 1 tapper of Ob in my opinion and another insane individual player.

6. Oldmike - best ingame leader of Ob, makes whats impossible possible

7. Thunder - Ingame leader, awper, entry fragger... You name it. Can play every role and still preform insane but is less consistent then others.

8. Extinct - Doesn't make the best decisions, neither the best aim but always keeps his calm and keeps the hope up no matter the score.

9. Fluxy - Can be the best awper of Ob but is very inconsistent with it.

10. Sovman - Best support player of Ob, always finds a good way to handle things.

People that didn't make the top 10 no harsh feelings, these are just my opinions!

Basically the same (maybe a slightly different order but cba) expect -Fluxy and +mitch

1. Inoxus , great aim and ranked up from Nova to global within 2 days!

2. ColdMeekly . New in this top 10. With his super bhop skills he would kill you without you seeing him. 

3. Headhunter. Just Like meekly he Will bhop so fast you wont see him before a bullet hits your head.

4. Jordan, he Will ace your team while hes flirting with yo grill and breastfeeding his own son.

5. Rumple foreskin, with this name you Will be global within 3 games

6. BestManAlex, this kid got global before he even got  outbreak member.

7. Bigtoe , used to be Gaffer best friend untill he moved to dota2 . Great gamesense 

8. DylanThomas with his spider gun you Will never know where he is coming from

9. BlueEyes bhopped so hard he went from playing counter strike to poppin mollies

10. Brandon , This kid is new rising star! Very calm and Will never rage, knows how to calm his teammates and Will Carry the team with emotional talk to win the game. 

Edited by w33zy

This list is from what i remember.

1. danny - bum buddy

2. lewis - good

3. jamie - gud

4. nick - god but troll

5. extinct - much improved, very wow

6. fluxy - solid

7. sovman - can be god

8. stiqqy - would be higher but he thinks he can awp

9. brandon - very solid but also cries a lot 

10. mitch - havn't seen him much but others say he's good

Edited by Thunder

Not including myself.

1.Lewis,most consistent player imo,99% of the time is at the top of the leaderboard, game sense that I will never have,also insane at clutches.

2.Nick,Most insane aim in ob,also a clutch hero and good game sense.Tap tap.

3.Jamie,not as good as he used to be but,is still in the top 3.Good with both ak and the awp,has lewis level game sense.Great at anchoring sites and has some insane deagle shots aswell

5.Mitch,knows his timing very well,also a good aimer and awper,can clutch rounds and is consistent.

6.Danny,only has recently came back since his pc broke but will make his way back to the top 3.Has some great aim with shitty guns such as the XM1014 but can do good with awp and just insane timing.(dont be salty for being 6th)

7.Fluxy,not the most consistent player but when he is on point with da flicks he can be unstoppable with the awp and will almost never lose a fight.Also has some good aim with m4 and ak.

8.Sovman,was also was 1 of the best in ob,recently has not been trying but when he does he can be insane with all guns and be a clutch hero.(I know your coming back to the top)

9.Oldmike,Imo best igl in ob but dont see him taking the role as much,has insane game sense not lewis level but is still pretty insane,not as consistent but when he is at his peak he can be a clutch hero.Also one of the best at anchoring sites with an awp and his kz skills and movement.

10.Stiqqy,insane with the deagle,needs to fix his internet,gather god.

100.Brandon,absolute a shit player,had 1 good week. Nioce.

Edited by Extinct ツ