Sniffles

Another member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Ryan previously Sniffles

Date of Birth: 13/11/2000

Age: 15 (it's only a couple days until my birthday whoo!)

Country/Location: England - Lincolnshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115644251

Games Played: I play a few games regularly they are: GMOD, CS:GO, Skyrim, SMITE, Runescape (I know it's 2016 and I still play it... my family is disappointed too) as well as chess and poker

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on the outbreak server since last year in October but took a break between due to not having a PC and having personal problems happening for about half a year.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? The qualities I believe I bring to outbreak are:

1- being helpful and cheerful to as many people as possible, I love to joke with people and take almost nothing seriously when playing (in the past I took this a bit too far by disregarding rules and being an embarrassment to myself)

2- I love talking to people, as long as I don't think you are a troll or trying to bait me into argument I am willing to talk to you be this in a poker match, Gather, TS channel or anything (this is mainly since I hardly go to school so my main interactions are online FeelsBadMan)

3 - Fun, my main goal when playing anything online is to have fun and i do this on everything (gathers, playing as warden etc) what I think a lot of the current members lack is being able to help others have fun (not all of them) but a lot of the members I see use the member tag as a way to show off and put themselves above normal players instead of using it to increase the fun of the server and help draw people in.

4 (more like 2 carried on) Discussion: I love to debate and talk about things to anyone, it could be any topic and I could sit there for about 30 minutes and have a decent conversation with people, I think this is a good trait to have as it can help me get to know people quickly including older and newer players.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Ryan aka Sniffles, I'm a 15-year-old from Lincolnshire. I hardly go to school as I have bad anxiety and depression but when i do go I study geography, ICT, Physical exercise and Business! I mainly play CS:GO, hi-Rez games, and Runescape and enjoy talking to my friends on the TeamSpeak server :) when I'm older I want to write books or do something involving newspapers! my favorite shows at the moment are Rick and Morty, Question time, The apprentice and a youtube channel by the name of Mr. Moon (he makes movies out of video games). I also still drink lots of coke.

Is this your first post? This isn't my first post

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? I go on the forums and TeamSpeak mostly every day (with improved forum post quality over the past couple weeks - the shitty Rick and Morty post lmao)

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

I'd also like to apologize for being toxic in the past and for giving myself a bad reputation from the start !

I was unsure why you've been declined so I went through your old applications. Most of those said you should try and be more mature and I must say I haven't noticed any particularly immature behaviour from you. You would be worth putting on trial.

In my personal opinion you're quite toxic, not just because i don't particularly like you, i just think that the fact you never welcome new people to the community and instead mock them for either having a different voice or you just not knowing them is a big contrast to what the community is trying to accomplish at the moment. Also i recommend integrating with the community more because on team speak you usually just sit in your own locked channel with exactly the same people which won't help you if you want to get member. 

GL

Edited by Pasickle

I've witnessed some toxicness from you aswell like Pasickle said, I'm sure you know what i'm talking about. However your active on all our platforms but i'm sure you can contribute more and not lock yourslelf and your friends in one channel not to mention a private channel you've created yourself 

Goodluck

1 hour ago, Pasickle said:

In my personal opinion you're quite toxic, not just because i don't particularly like you, i just think that the fact you never welcome new people to the community and instead mock them for either having a different voice or you just not knowing them is a big contrast to what the community is trying to accomplish at the moment. Also i recommend integrating with the community more because on team speak you usually just sit in your own locked channel with exactly the same people which won't help you if you want to get member. 

GL

I'd have to disagree with this completely Pasickle

1- When simple and his friend joined the server and TeamSpeak instead of not letting him into my channel because he is young i was one of the only people to talk to him and become his friend and i do this with most people (also every time I've talked to you you've been abusive towards me and mocked me for my voice so you're being VERY hypocritical) I play gathers at least twice every two days, play poker in the spare games room mostly every night and if someone wants the password to the locked channel we give them it as long as we think they are not toxic or want to join to troll.

2- Obviously you dislike me and I don't really know why? I've spoken to you only in gathers and in a roast yourself session on the forum where everything said was a roast and not an opinion / what I think of you but if you do want to mature and settle are dispute PM anytime 

5 hours ago, Blyss said:

Bit of a troll but you're alright.

Also 1v1 chess bitch haven't played it since I was ur age and I miss it I was a young prodigy :(

Thanks blyss, I would but I'm shit at chess and use it to calm down during stressful situation since it takes a lot of thinking :)

3 hours ago, Skeff said:

I was unsure why you've been declined so I went through your old applications. Most of those said you should try and be more mature and I must say I haven't noticed any particularly immature behaviour from you. You would be worth putting on trial.

Towards absolute since it won't let me quote him: I have no idea what you're on about, apart from roasting on the forum and joking in the gather lobby (where everyone is also being toxic as a joke) i don't believe i have been toxic towards anyone for quite a while

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

Hey Sniffles.

I don't really know who you are to be honest.

As someone who's never really spoke to you all I've heard is bad stuff about you, about how irritating you can be or how toxic you are. 

Not a great thing I must say.

This is how a most people who don't know who you are will view you, which could result you not getting member.

-Integrate with everyone and don't sit in small channels with very few people. Play gathers, it's a decent way to show your k. You say you play gathers but I only ever say you playing with other regulars. Which doesn't really give you any presence at all. Show people you've changed instead of saying you have.  

Good Luck tho.

:grandma:

You have definitely had your immature/trolly ways to introduce yourself to this community. Which isn't going to help you in member apps. However I think after some time you have changed a lot for the better. There was a time (chatbox time in particular) where you annoyed me a lot, but those times are definitely over right now.

I played some gathers with you (like 2 or 3 maybe) and usually you weren't the one being toxic or immature, so I think you must've changed your really annoying self to something a lot better. 

You do often sit in a teamspeak channel alone or in a really private group of people which doesn't really show any means of integration and your past has damaged your image a little, but we can't hate you for it for ever... Personally I think you are trial worthy, but you will need to really prove yourself member worthy during that trial.

(I also remember the chill Sniffles on Jailbreak from like a year ago and I did enjoy playing with you a lot, I want to see that version of you, but then integrated :P)

Best of luck!

Hey Sniffles,

Congratulations, you've been put on a one week trial. We encourage the usual activity on our platforms. We also picked up on the fact that you are often found sitting in secluded channels and sticking to your own group, although you said you were open to anyone asking to join it's not the same as you getting yourself better involved in other parts of the community - we expect to see you trying to get more involved and continuing your improved attitude throughout your trial. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congrats sniffles.

Helpful and friendly to new members, does help other members and staff out from time to time. Can, however, seem slightly trolly from time to time and overuse your microphone, but I'm guessing its just you having some fun for a short while.

And your team is 11/10 ;]

Keep it up. Good luck.

Congratulations Ryan/Sniffles you've passed your trial!

You're now a member of Outbreak and can enjoy all of its benefits. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff