Desig

Desi's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Desi/Retard/Designated Retard

Date of Birth: 29/05/02

Country/Location: Scotland, Edinburgh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83954395

Games Played: CS:GO, Gta 5, bit of LoL, and just about all the CoDs and a lot more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 7 months with about 350 hours on jb

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I'm generally a chill guy and I'm generally an easy guy to talk to  and I get along with just about everyone.

Tell us a little something about yourself:
Hi, my name is Michael and I'm from a small town a bit away from Edinburgh, I got into gaming pretty young, as one of my grandparents got me into it, started of with pc/consoles and recently got a decent computer and got straight back into pc gaming.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

Nominated by Substick :)

Big +1 been around for a long time playing Jb and is a nice guy while on Jb never any problems.Also good at kz :)  

gl

1 hour ago, YoungGerald said:

he's extremely funny and mature.

Not sure about the mature part :spooky:

Anyway, i think Desi is a well integrated person in the community and sure enough deserves member as he is usually active on all platforms (including jailbreak which is what we are looking for atm)

Good luck Desi, hope you get it.

I'm thinking, how are you not a member yet lmao, this guy is my favorite scottish guy of all time (sorry fluxy) but he's just amazing and that gullible accent just takes the cake :)

On topic though, He ticks all 3 boxes but could improve his activity on the forums but shouldn't effect too much

Good luck and keep it real my G

Guest Heineken

+1 loves Iron Brew and doesn't sweet in Gathers or Jailbreak. Desi definitely deservers member, good luck. :)

Known this guy for quite some time and enjoyed boosting him through countless comps. He definitely shows member material, being a generally chilled out guy and never really raging. He also puts some real dedication into jailbreak, to learning secrets and even commanding. Certainly deserves member, hopefully he'll have that blue name soon.