Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

16 Personalities (another one)

mf18tHp.png

Insensitive – Feelings and emotions come second to facts and "reality" for ESTPs. Emotionally charged situations are awkward, uncomfortable affairs, and ESTPs' blunt honesty doesn't help here. These personalities often have a lot of trouble acknowledging and expressing their own feelings as well.

Impatient – ESTPs move at their own pace to keep themselves excited. Slowing down because someone else "doesn't get it" or having to stay focused on a single detail for too long is extremely challenging for ESTPs.

This is definitely me....

Edited by Mintlou

f92f6972bbd2e63f64b11f0019181876.png

I did the test before, but for some reason I didn't share it yet. I am curious to see the personalities of some other people. (This is not a stalk attempt :spooky:). I am genuinely curious about @Chris Lord, @Blyss and @Twiixtor. If you don't feel like taking the test or don't want to share it, don't bother. Again I am just curious what personality fits you guy's daily behaviour. I am just weird like that.

22 hours ago, VENGA BUS said:

Tbh 100% divided by 16 is 6.25, so really it's p. difficult to not end up in a fairly small segment. 

the segments are disproportionate fam, ours it the smallest and the best

Edited by Chris Lord
factual mistake