Gunstar

[Spoilers!] UFC 205 - Eddie Alvarez vs Conor McGregor

Who will make history?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Eddie Alvarez vs Conor McGregor

• Eddie Alvarez
    • Conor McGregor
    • i love wrestling

LOL, Conor comes in like 20 mins late to the conference and this happens... (Eddie was there but he left since Conor didnt come, before coming back and taking his stolen belt back)

Edited by Gunstar

3 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

LOL, Conor comes in like 20 mins late to the conference and this happens... (Eddie was there but he left since Conor didnt come, before coming back and taking his stolen belt back)

hahah yeah saw that guy is freaking insane

20 hours ago, Gunstar said:

lmao the clothes and the way he comes in is too hilarious XDD

'i;m a fucking pimp' killed me xd

Edited by Brawler

On 11/11/2016 at 17:49, Rory said:

3am gmt for main card. 

I'll be up for staying up to watch it with a few. Glad its not like 5am like the previous

Ye, I might just watch it in HD in the morning with some coffee and breakfast rather than in a shitty stream. The main event will prolly be at around 5am though.

On 11/11/2016 at 17:54, Lewis said:

Wait, so Conor has over a stone of weight and nearly half a foot of reach on this guy?

Pretty big factor considering they're already pretty small dudes, no?

They weighed in the same weight, don't know where you got the stone of weight (nvm the joke went woosh over my head), but yeah theoretically, however, I think it will come down to stamina and who gets hit the most etc. I don't think Conor's advantages of reach and weight will matter THAT much. 

Also, after the weigh-in, they eat A LOT like a whole Turkey for example for the heavyweights and try to gain as much weight as possible because they don't need to worry about weight limits after the official weigh-in. So a lot of the time they don't actually fight at the weight they get weighed in. Obviously it will be limited to how much you can gain in 1 day but fighters CAN gain a few pounds. 

Edited by Gunstar