Aaron

Ghostbusters!-30/10/2016 7pm BST

8 minutes ago, Vemix said:

Rule changing half of the event :)

Wasn't any rule changing, people just got stressed out and explained the rules incorrectly mid event; which they shouldn't have to answer to large groups of people harassing them about it when it's stressful enough to run the event l0l.

To the event, very enjoyable. It had it's quirks being a HNS based event (as it always does) but the atmosphere made it so even then it was entertaining. First event that I've taken part in for a long time that I've thoroughly enjoyed and been more invested in the event playing than helping fix any issues.

Also, I know it's a known fact anyway, but Chris must have some sort of divine gift for finding things to whine and complain about persistently even when they don't matter. Literally the definition of being a smart arse but not actually being smart :devil:

Thanks to Pepe, Raw & Finnley

Thanks for the event and putting in the time.

The main thing for me with events is to have people doing something all the time and not having to spectate for 10 mins+ it's a long time to be sat there doing nothing because they have died and that's why people get bored.

But event was decent, but round times where too long, maybe if it was to be revamped shorten round times or add something else in there (I haven't got an idea for that atm).