Jaydog!

Roast the person above you..

Quite possibly one of the biggest fucking morons in this community, and THAT'S saying something. I honestly gagged on my dinner infront of my mum on my last day before coming to uni when I realised this pile of monkey spunk actually went to University, always thought he was some 16 year old drop out who scrapes by with a failed job. This isn't even trying to be funny, I actually went afk for a walk at how FUCKING stupid one person can be in clutch situations on CS and just in general to talk to after like 18 years of education. The day I see this guy even win a fucking 1v1 on this game will probably be the day I uninstall.

Legit, I have no fucking clue how a human being, the most advanced animal on the planet can literally go so backwards on something they're trying to get good at. 3k hours later he's worse than the first sorry time I had to play CS:GO with him. Uses his weird noises to try and compensate when he makes dumb decisions in game, which is too fucking often. STOP. No one is laughing at it except fluxy out of pity, he pmed me saying he genuinely feels bad for you and asked me to laugh a bit more at your jokes, which I've been trying to do, but really struggling with. Jokes made by people with sub 80 IQ are more than often just troublesome for me to comprehend.

If you took half the chromosomes of Fluxy, and half the chromosomes from Brandon (-6 for a fucked up number of chromosomes because I'm fairly sure this guy is classified as extremely disabled under the current definition) you probably get Eraser. A bonghead - but with no aspirations, and an Irishman who's addicted to CS, but isn't fucking going anywhere with it. About time you joined the bunch of betas in this community who couldn't do shit with CS so decided to take up league.

Least thankful person I've ever met. The amount of games I've busted my ass to win while placing this ANNOYINGLY calm little leprechaun in my backpack is probably more than he's counted in his lifetime. Not one time has he thanked me - hence the reason I'll never fucking duo queue with him unless fluxy is around. Some say this kid is Supreme now? He's MG2 at best, pretty sure Conor outfragged him in ESL outbreak, no wonder I had to fucking mute TS after every one of our games and go for a fucking walk to calm down. Of all the LE/LEM's in this community - THIS is what I'm given to be my 2nd/3rd carry in the tournament.

At this point can we all just clap our hands for everything this immigration scheme from Ireland has done to our community. I can't name a single decent Irishman in this community or a single good thing they've done for us, not to be racist but jesus christ. JESUS.

I wish I could go into more detail about his personal life, but frankly, when you sit back and think about it, does anyone have a fucking clue about Eraser outside of CS? One look at his facebook page, life has already been determined for fucking failure when your parents decided to call you 'danny'. Look around at the other danny's in our community -  dannyS is a real fucking highlight for this community right (ME SHOOT BEFORE ME PLANT WITH 5 SECS LEFT) and the other one is a teenage dad, hooray for your life expectations and future, not that you've already fucked it up. 

Get a haircut and stop using pictures of you playing the drums from 2009 - the only period in your life I can see when you had mates. Also stop spam adding people from OB to make up for your lack of friend numbers.

Probably a virgin, probably no girlfriend, probably failed his degree, probably doesn't have a job and probably still lives at home. But tbh, as the probably suggests, do any of us really give a shit? He's just an extra pile of fat to put into a lobby so we don't get a Russian - almost like cannon fodder.

Perfect definition tbh - Eraser the piece cannon fodder to send up mid and die while you can freely pick off unsuspecting terrorists with the AWP, I guess we can thank him for that.

Edited by Lewis

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Of all the LE/LEM's in this community - THIS is what I'm given to be my 2nd/3rd carry in the tournament.

Where do we begin Lewis....

Actually what do i even call you, Alastair or Lewis please make your mind up.  Here we have a guy who wishes he was good at tennis.  Takes about 80 photos every year of himself at Wimbledon sitting in front row seats paid by his parents because he can't afford to pull enough money together to get a new hairstyle.

Goes to Sheffield University (Where even the fuck is Sheffield) which is full of degenerates and social justice warriors, which explains why i didnt hear lewis speak for the first year i was here, probably because he had PTSD from someone assuming his gender

469305.jpg l

Look at these scumbags, probably protesting safe spaces or some shit.

Though, does Lewis even go to University? Says "See you at Christmas boys xD," but to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if he sat in his parents basement for five months playing Grand Slam Tennis 2002  trying to swallow the harsh reality that the only real competition he will face in real life tennis is 82 year old Bertha from the fucking country club.

He likes to think he is the best player in OB on CSGO when all he does is drop 40 bombs in gathers against Brandon and Rich Homie Sniffles whose skill level added together equates to a drunk Liutvi. 

I would roast him more but i want to protect his precious safe space, lord knows we have enough triggered people in this community  :spooky:

Edited by Eraser

most autistic retard i have ever spoken to in my life. Sounds like a legit constipated down syndrome, acts like a cunt and has fucking anime pictures for both his profile pictures.

Thinks he is cool because he bought VIP and people use him for credits on jailbreak. zero friends.

Edited by Pasickle

Where to start?

-In gathers you rather win and try hard or lose and start trolling due to your inability to face losing then call the other team "try hards" or say they are on the "sweat train".

-You called yourself DesignatedRetard because then people won't call you one since you identify as one yourself, even though you are a extremely stupid and immature child who hides behind calling other people names so you don't get hurt.

-You're ego is bigger than your future and for some reason you think you mean more than other people when in reality if you died people would only go to your funeral to skip a day of school.

-Hardly anyone apart from your skid friends like you from what i can see and i was in a room with Hitler and you and i had a gun with one bullet i'd shoot you then walk over to your dead body and stomp on your ugly face you rudolf looking cancer

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

most annoying person ever. looks like he would go to student support at school because people bully him for being anorexic and sounding like he has a cold 24/7.

says that other people have no friends but he is just a horny teenager following the pathetic no life "grill" around on teamspeak.

go back to student support and eat your free cookies 

Get desi's cock out your mouth then try again you harry potter looking cunt.

You sound like you get beat by your dad for not getting home on time, Look at your speech you insecure cunt go make some friends you anti social reject. You look like a water deprived nerd.

Disappointing roast on your half

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

Salty little cunt who makes completely irrelevant correlations between voices and real life.

most unoriginal jokes in the world 

tried to get a fuck boy haircut to try take to attention away from his long horse-like face and his extra white complexion due to him never leaving his house, talking to people who don't know him in real life because everyone that actually knows him... hates him. Maybe if you actually blew your nose once in a while you might not be so fucking annoying every time you speak you skinny freak.

have fun with your eating disorder.

Edited by Pasickle

Has not been out side in the last 2weeks, too busy drowning himself in his emo tunes and tears.

Listens to emo tunes so people give him the attention he seeks and doesnt have to be a lonely water deprived proon who sits in mix room 1 all day all by himself 

triggered over forum posts and cries to his mother and Desi for attention since no one else likes him

Have Fun at Hogwarts