UnSeen

LoL Outbreak Championship Results

After one final battle on the rift, one team laid waste to the other and claimed the crown of LoL OB Champion for their own, congratulations to...

*** Dicks Out For Holombe - Gunstar (C) | Holo | Danny | Jesse | IrishChamp ***

533ecde4a8f34cf8a4482cab06b1787f.png 

Each of their players will receive £10 RP each and OB Champ for a month!

Some Tournament Stats: 

Individual KDA - Top 3
- Group Stage: Danny (28 KDA) | Minicolossus (5 KDA) | Gunstar (5 KDA) 
- Final Stage: IrishChamp (8 KDA)  | Gunstar (5 KDA) | Jesse (5 KDA)

Most Kills - Top 3
- Group Stage: Hypnotized (43 Kills) | Minicolossus (38 Kills) | Extinct (36 Kills)
- Final Stage: Holo (45 Kills) | Minicolossus (45 Kills) | Extinct (37 Kills)

Least Deaths - Top 3
- Group Stage: Danny (1 Death) | Holo (9 Deaths) | Eagle (9 Deaths)
- Final Stage: Sovman (3 Deaths) | Michiel (4 Deaths) | Substick (6 Deaths)

Most Assists - Top 3
- Group Stage: Kartoffel (69 Assists) | Minicolossus (60 Assists) | Substick (57 Assists)
- Final Stage: Kartoffel (64 Assists) | Jesse (62 Assists) | Minicolossus (50 Assists)

Most Wards Placed - Top 3
- Group Stage: MazerFaker (136 Wards) | Kartoffel (121 Wards) | Jesse (90 Wards)
- Final Stage: Jesse (175 Wards) | Kartoffel (164 Wards) | Extinct (130 Wards)

Highest Gold Per Minute - Top 3
- Group Stage: Minicolossus (403 Gold) | Extinct (386 Gold) | Vodo (380 Gold)
- Final Stage: Holo (395 Gold) | IrishChamp (381 Gold) | Nicad (378 Gold)

Highest CS Per Minute - Top 
- Holo & IrishChamp had an average of 7 CS Per Minute throughout the entire tournament
*Other people equaled this in individual parts, but they were in top 3 with 7 CS for both group and finals.

Top Team KDA
- Group Stage: Dicks Out For Holombe (5.4 KDA) | The Whores (3.3 KDA) | Drunken Buffoons (3.2 KDA)
- Final Stage: Dicks Out For Holombe (5.0 KDA) | The Whores (2.3 KDA) | Better Nerf Weebs (2.0 KDA)

Top Picked Champions
- Group Stage: Alistar (4 Games) | Malphite (4 Games) | Ezreal (4 Games)
- Final Stage: Ezreal (6 Games) | Malphite (4 Games) | Poppy (4 Games)

Top Banned Champions
- Group Stage: Graves (5 Games) | Elise (4 Games) | Corki/Riven/Kha'Zix/Syndra/Zac (3 Games)
- Final Stage: Graves (5 Games) | Lux (4 Games) | Darius (4 Games)

All the stats and the match recordings can be also found on the battlefy page here by navigating through the brackets/stats at the top.

MVP of Final Game: Jesse - for that prediction hook on the Ezreal and his creation of opportunities.
Tournament MVP: Holo - most damage dealt to champions in every single game he played in but 2, having the most damage dealt to champions in total. Also recognised for working well with new people and helping his team synergise well.
Stream MVP: Ekitai Hebi / Brad - for putting so much effort into setting up the stream and running it amazingly, putting extra time into creating overlays and whatnot for us.

Thanks to all who turned up and competed in this tournament, I hope you enjoyed competing and/or watching (even if some of you are LoL clueless and just meme'd twitch)! Despite a few delays due to individuals who were late/didn't show up/memes (check event cooldowns ahem) and a couple of stressy moments - the general feedback was that it ran fairly well and was actually closer than expected as a competitive tournament (although I'm sure some captains have a better idea of who was a better pick than others now lel). A massive thank you also to everyone who casted at some point during the tournament. I look forward to future tournaments on any game and respect anyone who contributes to running them.

Ty once again - from Gunstar et moi xoxo

Really good tournament which was very well organised and streamed. Was very entertaining to watch all the teams getting stomped and all the throws.

It was also very fun playing with the Drunken Baffoons for two games sorry If I did perform to the drunken gopnik's standards.

Very good job done by everyone who was involved!

That Constant team KDA of 5 tho. Jesus.

That was AFTER the team was nerfed (apparently) with me and Jesse joining. (Jesse > Lupha/Major tho imo)

I think we got rather lucky with having a near perfect set up from the go, A really good line up of tanks/engagers/whatever you call the other shit, with everyone able to play what they main. (also Lane wise, I Think) (Holo can do anything if he doesn't play mid f him) 

(I also don't main top but ey lmao)

I think our good comps and cool clean communication is probs the reason we won. Along with Holo carrying us winning mid nearly everytime. :D 

Shoutout to everyone in the team tho, literally couldn't think of a team which would be better. :spooky:

Substick <3 <3 (Your secret is safe) Brad <3 <3

GG wp guys.

Couldn't have done it without my wonderful team, who imo were the best in their respective roles this tournament. @DannyS @Holo @IrishChamp @| Jesse |

Even though arguably we were the strongest team on paper #rigged coz ppl left Irish till 2nd last pick lmao. But we had FANTASTIC communication throughout the tournament as you can tell by watching how we played as a team on stream. We had to work hard for it, practice games and strategy discussions 15 mins before each game payed off. 

Also would like to mention The Whores for really stepping up the 2nd games and making us sit the fuck down lol.

I think the best bit about this tournament was it allowed people from different friend groups to come together and join forces for the first time; people you don't usually speak to. So i think that's the best part of events and tournaments, it kinda brings the community together even if it doesn't end well for some people, you know you still enjoyed it.

Last but not least, big shoutout to Brad for doing all the Stream overlays and streaming for 6+ hours non-stop! I will make sure you get at least half of my rp prize. :handsup:

11 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

Just a great moment from the Tournament MVP there :spooky:

holo decided to stop ddosing me for a sec and got PLAYEDDDD, diving a lb in 2k16 lul

2bad i was playing without sleeping for 2days #excuses :sniff:

Edited by Blyss