Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Ryan previously Sniffles

Date of Birth: 13/11/2000

Country/Location: England - Lincolnshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115644251

Games Played: Smite, COD, CS:GO, town of Salem, Paladins, Runescape

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i played for about five months then took a break for a long time and have been back for about 2 months so in total 7 months give or take

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? The qualities what i bring to outbreak are:

Fun: My main aim when playing outbreak is to enjoy my time gaming, this could be in a gather, jailbreak or any other game that i play (sometimes i do take things too far and in the past have been known to be a "troll" but i think recently i've improved loads as well as matured loads.

Discussion: I love to debate and talk about things to anyone, it could be any topic and i could sit there for about 30 minutes and have a decent conversation with people, i think this is a good trait to have as it can help me get to know people quickly including older and newer players.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Ryan aka Sniffles, i'm a 15 year old from Lincolnshire. I hardly go to school as i have bad anxiety and depression but when i do go i study geography, ICT, Physical exercise and Business! i mainly play CS:GO, hi-Rez games and Runescape and enjoy talking to my friends on the teamspeak server :) when i'm older i want to write books or do something involving newspapers! my favorite shows at the moment are: Rick and Morty, Question time, The apprentice and The originals. My fav books are: Game of thrones, short horror stories and a book about this guy who turns into a star while he sleeps (i forgot the title :/ ) If you want to know anything else just ask.

Is this your first post? This isn't my first post

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? i go on the forums and teamspeak mostly everyday

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

I'd also like to apologise for being toxic in the past and for giving myself a bad reputation from the start !

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

I'll be honest, you have some good in you but lack maturity which is why you need to prove yourself a little bit more.

You spent a while there trying to meme yourself into being the most hated person on OB via the forums and chatbox, I'm not really sure why you would do that since the people you tried to annoy could have been genuine friends if you popped into TS and said hey once and a while. 

I've seen you on the server and you conduct yourself pretty well but could do with avoiding petty arguments especially with the mod team, If you can improve on these points I'll happy +1 your next application. 

Best of luck. 

I could probably agree with Rory on your application, however I don't really see why not, but you have your moments of being very mature around the server, but also have some quite immature moments also, I don't know you all that well, have spoken to you on jb a few times but just generally overall jb activity is good, and overall forum activity is good, I'm not too sure on ts activity but I Might just not see you too often maybe just me, also well integrated seen you in gathers etc also, maybe just abit of improvement which I'm not sure could be made over a trial period, but I would happily +1 after improvement on what I think and what Rory said, but other then that best of luck mate!

edit: also I can agree that you have matured a lot more I think if you just stay on the track you're on and keep improving maturity you'll be on the right road mate.

Edited by ItsInsurgent

I don't think your ready for a trail just yet imo. My impression of you, and I feel some others is that as Rory has said, you kind of established yourself as a bit of troll. You have quite alot of posts but I think you would struggle to find even 5 or 6 that really contribute towards anything. 

dab62477d20bfafbfa82e0c37de173bc.png - this was 2 weeks ago

Stuff like this is kind of a prime example of how you can show your immaturity. You acknowledgement that you are toxic, but no apologies or "ill try to be better" just a :)...kinda seems like your trying to bait people into a reaction with that one.  

Maybe you could be member material at some point but until then I would really like to see a big improvement in forum post quality and team speak interaction, you say your on the TS server almost everyday but I have a hard time remembering when I actually saw you last. 

Edited by Fluxy

1 hour ago, Rory said:

I'll be honest, you have some good in you but lack maturity which is why you need to prove yourself a little bit more.

You spent a while there trying to meme yourself into being the most hated person on OB via the forums and chatbox, I'm not really sure why you would do that since the people you tried to annoy could have been genuine friends if you popped into TS and said hey once and a while. 

I've seen you on the server and you conduct yourself pretty well but could do with avoiding petty arguments especially with the mod team, If you can improve on these points I'll happy +1 your next application. 

Best of luck. 

After reading this i'd agree with what you said Rory especially about the part of me trying to be a troll, i'm not really sure why i did this (i must've thought it was funny at the time) also i have had alot of petty arguements with staff members but as far as i know afterwards i've apoligised and realised i was in the wrong (maybe not everytime as in the past i was toxic and didn't care about the community)

21 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

I don't think your ready for a trail just yet imo. My impression of you, and I feel some others is that as Rory has said, you kind of established yourself as a bit of troll. You have quite alot of posts but I think you would struggle to find even 5 or 6 that really contribute towards anything. 

dab62477d20bfafbfa82e0c37de173bc.png - this was 2 weeks ago

Stuff like this is kind of a prime example of how you can show your immaturity. You acknowledgement that you are toxic, but no apologies or "ill try to be better" just a :)...kinda seems like your trying to bait people into a reaction with that one.  

Maybe you could be member material at some point but until then I would really like to see a big improvement in forum post quality and team speak interaction, you say your on the TS server almost everyday but I have a hard time remembering when I actually saw you last. 

Once again i agree with what you've wrote here! my forum quality isn't that good because i feel i don't really relate to most posts and as for TS i'm rather under the nick name Ryan or Sniffles and you can find me in the CS:GO rooms, Gathers or NG1 nightclub if you see me come say hello because im a nice guy!

Honestly, I think you're probably ready for member at this point Sniffles, generally when I play with, or even just talk to you, you seem nice. Then you have these sudden outbreaks of 'trolliness', where you try and push the rules to the limits, and annoy everyone. I've not seen you do this a lot recently, and as you said, you've definately matured a lot from what was your old self. Your Jailbreak, teamspeak and forum activity is wonderful, and you're well integrated in this community, but I just hope that you're not wearing a mask recently to try and get member, and you show your positive side to the community in the upcoming week, because you are a genuinely nice person when you want to be.

I think "Troll" is now an embedded aspect of what Outbreak members are these days. It's working out who are the nasty ones and who are the silly/nice ones. I don't think that you are a nasty individual. To decline even a trial just because of him being a troll would be quite hypocritical really when you look at some of the current members and staff team. I say give him a chance, a trial isn't member, but a time to show that you can be one.

I'd say you need to show the good side of yourself more. 

In the past you have been a huge troll. You made a complete fool out of yourself by acting like a fool and just straight up trying to be annoying while completely aware of the fact that you are annoying. In Jailbreak I don't see much improvement either. Everytime I am trying to moderate and I tell someone to be quiet, you always seem to have a comment or you tell me to "shush". 

Seeking for attention is a very immature thing to do and it is not much appreciated in this community. As I mentioned before, you need to show the better you for a good amount of time. Show that you can be a mature and chill guy, with out seeking for attention.

btw your member app is number 666, can't let the devil in.

Edited by Finnley

Tbh, I actually hated you until quite recent when i started to talk to you, Your a very funny person and got a lot to say. But i do agree with what people are saying, With you "Trollling" and Acting very immature. 

Your Server Activity and TS activity is very good, but your Forum posts are abit of a let down.

But if you stop all of it you could become a member.

GL Sniffles

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

You're a nice guy, but before I give you a +1 can you please clarify what you mean by: " My fav books are: Game of thrones, short horror stories and a book about this guy who turns into a star while he sleeps (i forgot the title :/ ) "

basically it's a book about a guy who's soul is a star or something, he then travels with some aliens to sacrifice himself into a black hole i forgot the name of the book but it's a good read tackling issues like racism, dictatorships and life in general

Edited by Rich Homie Sniffles

Hey Sniffles,

We will be declining you for now. As others have mentioned, you spent an extended period of time messing about and giving yourself the troll persona to the point that it became hard to take you seriously. It has made you seem very immature and given more of a negative impact on how people perceive you than any of the positives you had going for you. Show us more of your better, less immature side and interact more with people in the community positively and you can re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff