Joey ™

Joey's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Joey

Date of Birth: 26:06:2000

Country/Location: South West England. Somerset

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:138006173

Games Played: CSGO at the moment but used to play Xbox One and played alot of Call Of Duty and GTA

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing on Outbreak Servers for around a 8 months as recently got a computer last year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a good player, kind enthusiatic and passionate person. I can think quick on my feet. i like to play as CT as its fun it command and make them play games.  i feel i have grown into this community. i like to talk to the people playing and want to help the community grow as much as possible. i am verry nice to others on the server and like to read through the forums. I have a good understanding of the rules and have enjoyed all my time in the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a kind person with a love for the community. I  have been playing CSGO since last july and have been around the community for 7 months. I like to play csgo with frends and like to comunicate to everyone. I am from the UK and now work at a pub in a kitchen. I have just finished secondary school and am going to collage to do a computing and IT course. I am fasinated with computers and what they can do. I belive that in a few years our lifes with be completly run by somekind of computer. I like cars fast ones and am a very big fan of land rovers. I like to be active going out with friends and swimming and used to play rugby to be active. I am a big guy at round 6 foot 4.

As this is my Third member app i feel in the last month after my last App i have stop spamming the mic when i am dead. i have contriputed alot of time into communincating in teamspeak and have talked to a lot of people i have never spoke to before. i have been playing gathers to play with people in the community. 

Is this your first post? NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? NO

Edited by Joey ™
colour

I don't see why not, joeys integrated well in game and with people in the community, overall forum activity could improve, but that can improve over trial period, but imo you're a good member candidate, could branch out abit more with socializing on ts, but overall nice guy

Hey Joey,

We've decided to decline you this time round. Although we've seen some improvements since your last application, several of the staff feel you can still show sides of needless immaturity, loudness and obnoxiousness and can end up causing a hassle for them at the best of times. We also feel your TS presence as an individual is a bit up and down as, although you have integrated at points, you have  disappeared from TS for periods of time - almost coming across as if you pop on purely for member rather than trying to get to know people. Make your integration and presence consistent, fine tune the little tidbits of your behaviour and you can re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff