Sign in to follow this  
ItsInsurgent

Insurgent's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Insurgent

Date of Birth: 31/08/2001

Country/Location: From Australia but i currently live in the United Kingdom and have for 5 years

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81571783 

Games Played: I've played alot of games in the past such as DayZ and arma 3, however i mainly currently play rocket league and CS

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 11 months nearly a year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can bring maturity, patience and a willingness to help out where i can, can also have a laugh and am easy to chat too

Tell us a little something about yourself: I enjoy sports such as football and rugby, im in my final year of school and am taking my gces studying PE, RS and Design and Technology, I also love playing video games in my spare time, as you can tell

Is this your first post? No this is not my first post

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No i have not, i have been around for longer

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

I've been around almost a year now and I don't recall ever seeing you. Granted, I've had no server activity for the last 4 months but that still leaves 7 months in which you claim to have been around.

If I do know you under a different name, apologies.

You should really attempt to integrate with the non jailbreak/surf (I don't know what you play) side of the community, we're decent people and as long as you're not obnoxious you should be fine.

I have nothing to add about how you behave because I've never seen you around, so basically the point of my comment is telling you to integrate with more people on TeamSpeak.

Pop into a channel and introduce yourself one of these days and then I'll edit my comment based on my impression of you :halo:

EDIT: Was glad to see you in the channel last night. I still haven't seen that much of you so I wouldn't give you my +1, but I have no objections to you getting trial and integrating even more. You had the right idea on how to behave anyway. Some people go way overboard and won't stop talking and annoying everybody but I could see you were listening a lot and trying to contribute to the conversation when you could. Good luck on your app :)

Edited by IrishChamp

Where you from in 'straya cunt? Jak and I have actually lived for some time down under (I'm actually half Aussie).

Don't know you yet but sure you're a nice lad. Good luck with yor member app. X

edit: WTF YOU AND I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY. +1 as the stars smile on this one.

Edited by VENGA BUS

Seen you active on the jailbreak server, seen you on ts playing gathers etc and from what I know your a nice guy with lots of opportunities and goals to achieve in life my young padawan

Like everyone else said "yeah sure tbh why not I don't see why you shouldn't get it"

Also keep in mid that It's not only your friends you've got to integrate with, you should explore other teamspeak channels I mean were a community after all :)

best of luck mate

Hey Insurgent,

Congratz, you've been put on a one week trial. We encourage activity on our platforms and we spoke to you on TS about what we expect to see over the next week. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff