Sign in to follow this  
SlayerX

New Computer

Overclockable processor on an non overclockable motherboard. Wanna overclock? Go for a Z170 Board. Don't wanna overclock, go for an i5-6500.

CPU cooler way too overkill, if u gonna overclock its fine but if u don't go for an air cooler or a cheaper watercooler. Just not worth it as they have more chance of failure.

Take 2100mhz RAM, extra mhz on your RAM won't make any diffrence for you. Also 16gigs should be more than enough for now. 

Take a bigger SSD? Crucial SSDs or samsungs are the way to go, u overpay on that hyperX ssd and it won't make any diffrence. U gonna put no extra hard drive in?

Edited by Raw

Im sure I would be able to help out a bit more if I could understand anything that website was saying :-) 

but, it looks ok to me, I have no idea what currency that is though so I dunno how good the price is 

Edited by Fluxy

Intel and Samsung came out with new SSD's recently aswell will be a bit pricey but they have a read/write of 2400 mb/s over the now standard 500 mb/s might be worth looking at as ive no idea what the current price for them is.

PC wise itll do you nicely, can always SLI later to add  a couple of extra years of lifespan. also you bringing over a HDD or something from your old pc? since 240 gb of space really isnt much at all, OS and 2 games and its filled up.

Also over here 500gb SSD's are becoming insanely cheap compared to 256gb ones might be worth looking at, but yeh get a extra HDD for storage only cost bout 50 quid for a 1/2tb one.

something to take note 16gb of ram is starting to become standard for new titles now.

Also where's your case? xD you gonna hang it from the wall or put it in a custom desk or something?

4 hours ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

Intel and Samsung came out with new SSD's recently aswell will be a bit pricey but they have a read/write of 2400 mb/s over the now standard 500 mb/s might be worth looking at as ive no idea what the current price for them is.

You mean like a year ago? They are quite pricey alright but from what I've read, the real life improvements in gaming aren't that noticeable. They are called the Intel 750 and Samsung 950 Pro. You can get the samsung 512gb at around $300 or Intel 400GB for $299.

3 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Fix abit on it again now Even better :D

https://www.komplett.no/wishlists/b76d3153-c575-400c-adce-00fb5b47b60e

Price is: 1,789.29 GBP

RAM still unnecessarily at 3200MHz, still the expensive HyperX SSD and a case I've never seen before in my life. GG.