Sign in to follow this  
J.J.Watt

Introduction of J.J.Watt

Hello there,

My ingame name is J.J.Watt and irl I'm Robbe. An 18 year old guy from Belgium.

In my freetime i like to play american football and occasionaly cook some nice things aswell. 

I'm not really a regular on the server as i rarely play it (gonna be honest here) but i play the clwo jb server a lot and am also a senior admin there. 

The reason i make this introduction is to get to know more about this community aswell as I would like to see how it goes here and how I can approve myself.

So thank you for reading this ;)

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Hello yet another from clwo, we noticed you have taken on our previous members of the community (Popey and gibby) keep em safe.

welcome anyways

they are doing great atm so we are happy you let them go ;)

Welcome JJ, seen you hanging around yesterday! Like it to see people from another community showing interest in ours, defenitly good to have more interaction between communities :)

Finally someone else that plays American Football/has an interest in it lol. I haven't seen you on Jailbreak yet but will do at some point. Welcome to the forums. Also, what team do you play for? I know it's obviously a Belgium team, but just thought it's interesting.

(JJ Watt is a noob)

Edited by Hobbsyy

On 9/29/2016 at 18:35, Hobbsyy said:

Finally someone else that plays American Football/has an interest in it lol. I haven't seen you on Jailbreak yet but will do at some point. Welcome to the forums. Also, what team do you play for? I know it's obviously a Belgium team, but just thought it's interesting.

(JJ Watt is a noob)

I'm playing for the ghent gators juniors.  Not the best but we do our best ;) you?

19 hours ago, J.J.Watt said:

I'm playing for the ghent gators juniors.  Not the best but we do our best ;) you?

Nice man, I'm playing for Solent Thrashers youth at the moment, finished 6th in the Country last year but nice to see someone else playing as it's not that common.