Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Please bring back shoutbox

Hi leadership team,

Can you bring back the shoutbox? It was the most lively part of the forum - and it's not like without the chatbox, great life would pour back into the forums. People just will use the forums less, lol.

Please bring it back.

Kindest regards,

Outbreak Community

4 hours ago, Predator said:

Why was this even removed in the first place?

People quarrelling, just throwing insults at each other in general

Edit: (I'm pretty sure that is what caused the mods to remove the chat box)

Edited by Gunstar

1 hour ago, Jak said:

Why don't we just delete the whole forum, the teamspeak and the servers then? We could create the safest space of all! No delicate, special individuals (read: pussy little wallflowers) could get insulted at all then!

It is not even about insulting...

giphy.gif

The forums died because of the chatbox. Everyone posted their shit in the chatbox, not on the actual forums. And what about newcomers that see that chatbox full with people insulting each other, will make the community represent being toxic, so less people wanting to join the community. Sorry but i don't see any benefits of a chatbox in the way it was treated.

Well, I used the chatbox to say one sentence or two, I'm not going to create a thread to say some random shit, that's what the chatbox is for. Also, anyone who visits this page knows what he's into since they would probably join from the jb or surf servers, and I don't think jb is much less toxic than the chatbox.