UnSeen

LoL Outbreak Championship 2016

So the teams have been picked!

d54f26faa7.png

Captains will let you know about your roles, it can be up for discussion among your teams and your role doesn't have to be set but the captains do get the final say (as they picked teams around your preferences and such). If you have any questions about picks then feel free to ask.

Also, the groups have been decided through random number picks:

- Group A
Team 2
Team 3
Team 4

- Group B
Team 1
Team 5
Team 6

The schedule looks like this:

- Saturday 8th 6PM (each team will play each other twice, top 2 in each group advance to next day)
Match 1: Team 2 vs Team 3 (A) | Team 1 vs Team 5 (B) - 6.00PM
Match 2: Team 3 vs Team 4 (A) | Team 5 vs Team 6 (B) - 7.30PM*
Match 3: Team 2 vs Team 4 (A) | Team 1 vs Team 6 (B) - 9.00PM*

*Times could vary depending on length of matches. Can start earlier if approved by a host, though stream intended matches will have to wait.

- Sunday 9th 5PM (BO3s)
Semifinals: 1st Place Group A vs 2nd Place Group B | 2nd Place Group A vs 1st Place Group B - 5.00PM
Final: Semifinal 1 Winner vs Semifinal 2 Winner - 7.00PM

We are still looking for streamers/casters (ideally someone who can do both but we'll see) who are keen. Any other details will be posted in due course and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I know there's quite a few games but on sign up we made it clear that those were the evenings and we felt that more games would make it a better tournament. I'm looking forward to this and I think it could be fairly open. Also, to captains/teams - you have until the end of this weekend if you want to name your team, let me/Gunstar know if you decide a name.

Any other updates or info will be posted so keep an eye on this thread and the battlefy page.

To be fair Danny we tried to get in contact with you through steam when you were online as we were unsure. You signed up as 'Cooldan59' and the battlefy profile was 'dannystiff'. We had no indication that this was you considering that isn't even your LoL name (dannythechampion) nor is it anyone on EUW's LoL name. We guessed it could have been a mistake but as you didn't respond to steam and we wanted the picks to be done today we went with those we were certain were who they were and would actually be there on the day.

You are still down as a reserve and we are sorry it ended up you being one of the people not making it to the list due to uncertainty / not knowing who you are. 

Also fixed the cock up on schedule/groups for those QQ'ing* xo

Yes Blyss, just let us know what you want your team name to be lel

1 hour ago, DannyS said:

The feels when you get Runescape and fucking LoL mixed up.

:spooky:

You have been put down as sub along with Pepe, and I am pretty sure we will need at least 1 sub during the tournament so be ready to play if required. :y:

1 hour ago, Raw said:

Hope that i have to match up Gunstar in jungle again, and outsmite him like 2 time since he cannot smite.

Trust me that aint happening again, it wont work anyway as you give 2 or 3 kills away for 1 dragon early on so happily will give drake away for that :grimacing:

Oh ye, pick team names everyone and let me or unseen know! team 1 2 3 4 is shite 

Edited by Gunstar