Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

(Re-Introduction) Keiji Motori

Let's make this simple.

I've been around for over 2+ years, I'm possibly disappearing by the end of October to live in France(Rural) and might not have internet for the entire year (Parent's decision, though could change). However, once in a while I play on the Jailbreak where you can usually call me out from the crowd, I kinda make it impossible not to.

So personal stuff

I'm 20, suffer(up to interpretation) from autism, my form of autism is I have problems in social situations which are partly under control, TS, JB & Surf are basically my let-outs from spending all day acting "normal" so if you hear me screech, or laugh uncontrollably, I apologize, its just the way I am. I'm generally a handyman for my family, doing odd jobs here and there for a few hundred quid, so right now life's okay. I've been told I have "retard strength" I'm not sure if thats a compliment or not....

Autism generally makes you get obsessed with a single subject/topic/object. My autism decided to make me obsessed with History, flags, Politics etc. This has made me impossible to deal with when it comes to anything to do news-wise, once again, I apologize.

I used to serve as a moderator for the old Jailbreak server, however, lost interest within a few weeks of getting mod, and got kicked off the Mod Team. 

I'm kind of easy to deal with if you don't be a cunt, and don't bother me with shit-talk, it's not interesting at all.

I play a fuck-ton of games, but the number one genre of games I play is "Grand Strategy", I love huge battlefields, maps, controlling everything from one person to an entire country, etc.

Victoria 2 is my number one right now (2435 hours and counting)

I also play Overwatch, naturally good at it, need no help at all, dontlistentowhatanybodysaysimthefuckingbestinOBokay.

You'll generally find me on the Teamspeak/Surf, or, If I feel like being a tumor, Jailbreak.

That's it really, I guess I could throw in an OLD video of how I used to be a few years ago (before I got into some stuff thats mellowed me out)

Hello, Keiji, nice to see you on forums, see you on servers!! 

nah jk, ffs keiji don't leave, even though I don't go into ts, I will know you're away ;((

Also, if you are so interested in history, why don't you try studying a degree and basically take advantage of your "obsession", you could try investigating about history and such.

aaaand, have fun in France, meet people, don't eat too much baguettes and go from time to time to the basque country! :D hahaha

On 9/28/2016 at 17:22, Storm said:

nah jk, ffs keiji don't leave, even though I don't go into ts, I will know you're away ;((

Also, if you are so interested in history, why don't you try studying a degree and basically take advantage of your "obsession", you could try investigating about history and such.

aaaand, have fun in France, meet people, don't eat too much baguettes and go from time to time to the basque country! :D hahaha

Because I don't have enough UCAS (basically, our grading system in UK) to even THINK about university, on top of that, University teaching history I have a feeling its going to be shit-tier level where they want me to talk about Slavery and I have a feeling I will get kicked out for writing what I know.

And I might arrange for a flight to take me to the canaries someday, come hang out if I ever get the money from working with Farmers & shit.

On 9/28/2016 at 17:50, Brawler said:

why the fuck are you moving to france?????

Because parents. and I have no choice, I could move out and live comfortably for the year in a flat around my area with the savings I got, but I'd rather save that for when I start travelling.