Sign in to follow this  
NotRJayy

RJayy Member app X3 (ACCEPTED)

Date of Birth: 3/7/01

Country/Location: Scotland/Aberdeen

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138609155 

Games Played: Cs-go, Cod World At War, Payday 2, The Culling and WWE

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 Year and a couple of months 

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I Will talk to anyone, I would like to say im friendly, Im always down to play Gathers and mixes.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i first got into gaming at age 4 or 5 when i played WWE on Ps2 (smackdown shut your mouth) then when i  turned 9 i played gears of war on my older brothers xbox 360,  then me and my brother got a xbox 360 to share and i played that all day, Then i got mw2 and played that alot, Then i just played all the cods up to AW where i stopped mid way thru because it was shit and bought a pc and got csgo and i have really enjoyed it, i found ob on my first day of csgo and i have played it ever since.

Is this your first post? No

Congratulations RJayy,

You are now an official member of the community and can enjoy its benefits. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group. We also want to mention that, although we've seen mostly good behaviour from you recently compared to the past - we won't tolerate any switch back to old ways, just wanted to make it clear.

Otherwise, all the best,
The OB Staff