Extinct ツ

Extinct`s Re-re-app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Extinct ツ.

Date of Birth: August 3rd 1999.

Country/Location: Dublin,Ireland.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68221357.

Games Played: Csgo,League and many more. 

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 year and half i think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Happiness and joy with many lol`s and lmao`s.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Matas,I was born in Lithuania,lived in Ireland most of my life.I`m a chill guy, love the community but I have been away for quite a while the for past 3-4 months but I`m back from the dead (got run over by a cow #justirishthings).Not really anything else to say, Thanks for reading.

Is this your first post?: No it is not.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?: Nope.

Never really knew Extinct until we ended up in the same team in the outbreak ESL tournament and before that I didn't know him at all since I was quite a new member, anyways after that (I think that's when he left us) I had no contacts with him, not even friends with him on steam and I completely forgot about him just a week or two after the tournament. However earlier this month i saw him in one of the teamspeak channels and I was like oh I remember this guy but I didn't really say hello or anything but after just a few days he joined my mix room and said "hey abso, you still a cock sucker?" and I thought omg what a troll but then after playing a few mixes/gathers we got really close, like really close and it's not gay if I say no homo so back off ty :) after playing a LOT of games together he even added me on snapchat and we kept on talking and playing, today I see him as one my favorite players of OB and as many people above said I still see him as a member and he doesn't need his application accepted to prove that, he is a member in our hearts as long as he doesn't leave us again :) I'm not gonna leave a +1 neither a -1, you decide after reading all of this also sorry for my miss spelling and bad grammar  <3

kind regards Absolute to my very good friend Extinct now 

19 hours ago, Absolute zero said:

Never really knew Extinct until we ended up in the same team in the outbreak ESL tournament and before that I didn't know him at all since I was quite a new member, anyways after that (I think that's when he left us) I had no contacts with him, not even friends with him on steam and I completely forgot about him just a week or two after the tournament. However earlier this month i saw him in one of the teamspeak channels and I was like oh I remember this guy but I didn't really say hello or anything but after just a few days he joined my mix room and said "hey abso, you still a cock sucker?" and I thought omg what a troll but then after playing a few mixes/gathers we got really close, like really close and it's not gay if I say no homo so back off ty :) after playing a LOT of games together he even added me on snapchat and we kept on talking and playing, today I see him as one my favorite players of OB and as many people above said I still see him as a member and he doesn't need his application accepted to prove that, he is a member in our hearts as long as he doesn't leave us again :) I'm not gonna leave a +1 neither a -1, you decide after reading all of this also sorry for my miss spelling and bad grammar  <3

kind regards Absolute to my very good friend Extinct now 

Nice Fanfiction. :ok:

Definitely ready to be a member again with all your activity and integration. +1 :y::y: