ColdMeekly<3

Limited Offer - 5 People only - GzPro Bots Giveaway!!!

That's exactly why i had written that post. If people are not satisfied with the trustworthiness, they can always address this issue instead of using this as an excuse to "get their post count up " or "get reps". That's all that i wanted to ask for, from the people reading these kind of posts.

Meekly, you clearly know your way around the interwebz and the code - but do you even believe in the internet???

Also, although I understand what these bots are and appreciate you giving away freebies - what's the actual point for them in relation to OB? I know you mean well but, outside of OB staff, there's hardly going to be anyone running a large active TS that's also an active part of OB that will actually need any of these bot's functions.

All the same, I don't think you are sketchy or any of that shit (though others were just taking the piss afaik) - I just don't see this forum being the best place to share your form of love xo

Unseen, like i said. If the people who clicked on "Gzpro bots giveaway" do not require a bot, it is not my fault for providing content to the people who may want to look back at this, as offers are still available. People do not need to have a "a large active TS", as you can also sell this, or learn from this code.

I am simply making sure that, if people do decide to go off their road and create a successful and thriving community, they would be able to receive support from outbreak. Because that's what we do. We help each other out.

Would you rather me to not give away any premium content?

But i do understand where you are coming from. Currently inside the OB community, only the staff may be interested in this thread, But what I'm saying is, that in the future our fellow members of this community will be able to find the premium content if they need to. This is not aimed at everyone.

So after saying all of that, i do not understand what the problem was or could be, in regards to me providing this type of content.

Anyhow, like you said; all i am doing is sharing my "love" or respect for this community. And this should not cause any concern or problem to anyone.

P.S I may have one suggestion that i could do if it would make people feel more comfortable and safer. In the future i could verify the legitimacy of my content that i am giving away with a respected member of staff. This way i would have a more trusted voice?

Thanks for reading,

On 29/08/2016 at 12:14, ColdMeekly<3 said:

4 Bots Left!

Why you no tell me who got first one though? :(

I even quote you so there's a notification broski.

2 Posts with download links one with 'Giveaway!!!'and one about some leaked shit by a regular in a space of an hour. Like it actually looks stingy af ngl.

After you disappear for 2 months. I have never saw you on TS. You are a coder. You seem very eager to give away free shit, to a community you joined 4 months ago which 2 you went AWOL. 

This fucking spells rat all fucking over it.

Like if you told us who got the first one, surely this would allow people to trust you? yes? :D

Hey there! personally i don't know how on earth could i join this giveaway... but i told my self, i'll just post maybe i'll get picked..

I would like to have the DDoS Guard bot :heart: