ColdMeekly<3

Limited Offer - 5 People only - GzPro Bots Giveaway!!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to provide you with a list of all GzPro Bots.

The official GzPro website: Click Here

Spoiler

GzPro Channel Bot

GzPro DDosGuard Bot

GzPro Regsiter Bot

GzPro VPNGuard Bot

GzPro Ban Bot

GzPro Online Bot

GzPro Name Bot

GzPro TS3Banner

GzPro Time Bot

GzPro Time Bot 2

GzPro Rank Bot

All of the details can be found the the official website.

Now here's what's going to happen. 5 people, and 5 people only are going to get a choose 1 bot of their liking from the GzPro's Website.

Once you have picked your 1 Bot, PM me with the name of the bot. And you will receive a download link.

Hurry, First come first serve!

Good luck and have fun!

If this is so sketchy to you :hmm:, i can provide a virus total link for all of them + you can see the source code of all of the bots, so you can analyze them and see for yourself :y:.

It's frustrating when you're trying to give something to the community and gift them something that they would have to pay money for, but instead of appreciation you get people who do not know what they are looking at, not posting requests to check how safe it is, but instead taking this as an excuse to post shit.

If you think that this is sketchy, and want to post something meaningless. Please don't post at all. Else, please do post requests to challenge how safe this is, as i am willing to give you as much proof as needed.

And if you are not interested in these bots, leave this thread.

Thank you.

Edited by ColdMeekly<3

People are gonna always be scared of things they do not understand. They are just joking about it so they can either get their post count up, get reps, just have their say or do it for the enjoyment of others. Sometimes it may look offensive but it's just OB and shit tier memes. Please don't let that demotivate you meekly.

Also in the future, maybe explain what it actually is in your originial post for the people who may not be aware of it. I do not blame them thinking its sketchy otherwise, you know what I mean?