nick

Nick's Member App v2 (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: n1ck

Date of Birth: 5th August 2001

Country/Location: Liverpool la

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109059370

Games Played: CS:GO, Battleblock Theater, Grand Theft Auto V, Witcher 3, Heroes And Generals, H1Z1 and Insurgecy.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 9ish Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I know most the time i am a bit skidish but i'm always trying to improve my attitude. I'm on Teamspeak nearly everyday and try to provide a friendly atmosphere. 

Tell us a little something about yourself: I Love Video Games i started playing CS 1.6 When i was 7 years old when my cousin gave me his old laptop then i have just been hooked on Gaming and recently i have been going to the gym.

Is this your first post?: nope

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums): Nope (If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Thanks For Reading 

Edited by nick

You Improved since your last application and shown you can be mature enough to be a member,at times you can still be a a bit aids but overall you have improved alot.

GL

+1

Nick would make a great member in my opinion. He has integrated well and although people say he is immature at times I think he is more mature than most people his age in this community if you ask me. Although me and him have a big age gap it doesn't feel like it when we are hanging out, he is a good laugh and easy to get along with +1 for sure.

Glad to see that you have improved on your grammar and spelling,

but on a serious note, you definitely deserve member as you have been around for so long and you get along with everyone, so i hope i will see you with the member tag sometime soon bro 

gl +1

A long time coming. Nick although sometimes loud and very vocal about his thoughts, is ridiculously well integrated and is always participating in gathers and mixes. This combined with him contributing on the forums should certainly give him member.

Damnnnn possibly one of the easiest +1 I've given? Yeah your really well intergrated , you know all the groups of people in this community (surf, jailbreak, and the vets who lurk in teamspeak) I think you suit the member tag nicely imo and you are a good light for OB to have. Even if you do fail this I know for w fact that you will definately get member in the future GL bro +1

Nick I will not judge if you are member material or not, but yesterday when we played a game(the only time i've played with you) you we're a bit spaming that microfon and your singing anoyed me alot. Thats why in my opinion you should try to be a bit more mature and less toxic.

Good luck.