Fluxy

Outbreak, 1 year from now....

• I get unmuted by everyone by accident due to getting a new PC
  • I fail at getting member using up 20 applications
  • Unseen leaves ob to write anime becoming the biggest Weeb.
  • Rjayy now watches anime and calls it shit when he doesn't see Hentai
  • Daffy wins the tour de england (as the tour de france was called off due to Keiji's autism infects everyone in france)
  • venga accidentally wins a troll mix
Edited by JamesG

- Brand0n lives in a tree and has been clean of csgo for a month

- Rachel turns 11 

- Lupha confirmed positive with HIV after what had happen in the Netherlands 

- Mintlou no longer have issues with refugees (just kidding)

- Fluxy and Weezy goes to rehab 

- Gunstar coming out of the closet 

- Jamie finally unmutes me and Brand0n (another jk)

- Eraser still not getting any better after so many gathers/comps

- UnSeen becomes owner of OB after Conor stepping down

- Blyss becomes emo...

- Gibby coming back to OB after Clwo whatever shuts down

- Pepe becomes fat but yet still skinny arms

-Vengence proposes to Kartoffel 

JUST BANTER SO DON'T TAKE OFFENSE :) FEEL OFFENDED? SUCK IT UP.

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

After the assassination of conor, pepe has delved into months of overt depression, eventually fleeing outbreak 

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Kriss creates a map to honour the late Pepe The Frog, a valued Senior Mod who died from blood clots as a result of his obesity.

*Sniff*

Well here's my version.

Chris is still the only person to have failed mod trial and has got his perm ban time to 25 seconds remaining.

Lewis has once again returned from uni for the 2017 summer surf point harvest.

Sonytwan is still managing to convince people he's gay even though he's gay.

UnSeen is still recruiting juicy memes to the admin team and xD'ing away.

Substick proposes to his best friend Kriss.

I finally hit a great milestone in slimming down weighing only 27.9 stone meaning I only need 1 Wheelchair to ferry me around not two welded together.

People are still getting +reps from this thread.

memes 

xD

1 Year from now:

In France, sipping the finest wines, and on my way to the grocery store, dodging abundant landmines placed after the civil war, and the occasional sniper, I wipe my brow and declare that "This is the new Europe and its beautiful" and keep my LGBT flag stuffed far in my pocket to not offend anyone too progressive to understand.

• Myself: I will probably know French, and due to french culture, will come back to England more liberal & individualist than ever, I will either fall into deep depression and get sent to a Help Center, where I will be surrounded by people with low-development of autism, and proceed to shoot myself. OR travel the world, fuck mestizo & castizo bitches from Venezuela to Chile, before OD'ing in a Vietnamese bar after trying a local delicacy of Shark fin soup covered in pure cocaine.
  • Fluxy will get shot by a Celtic fan who mistook him for a Rangers, sparking a religious conflict that tears Ireland & Scotland apart.
  • Weezy will be given the task of a new publicity stunt by his painting company, where he will paint the Eiffel tower in the color scheme of the Netherlands, promptly arrested afterwards, he will be personally executed underneath the Le Pen Regime.
  • Sonytwan will be found dead in his bed due to internal bleeding, no reason can be found except a Snapchat video that to this day, has not been available to the wider public.
  • Jamie gives up on CSGO and finds inner peace on Overwatch, being the first person to reach Grand Master rank in under 50 hours with Soldier 76
  • Unseen continues to ban squeekers & french freekillers on Jailbreak, until one day he has to ban a specific freekiller only screeching "HON HON HON" in a West Midlander accent while playing out "Its time to Duel!", he soon passes on Admin to Brandon, who, underneath his administration, changes the admin team to pro-united Ireland activists and changes the name of Outbreak Community to The New IRA Internet Force.
  • Eraser fucking kills himself.
  • Chris finally grows out of the edgy communist fag phase and realizes Keiji was right in his prime-little englander days and names himself the New Fuhrer of United Reichstag, nobody still fucking listens to him.

The only things im certain will happen are:
1. My overloaded pc with viruses will DC the server and will get banned for it.
2. 420 will go back into the thug life and eventually go in prison
3. Lewis will go and live Mexico and will be known by the name of Pablo Clitorisandre

• Headhunter is arrested for sexually harassing little kids, his cellmate is no other than myself.
  • After years of practice Fluxy finally hits an awp shot, he posts it on youtube and becomes millionaire after hitting 20B views in his video.
  • Valve removes the five seven and the tec9 from the game, CS:GO is now the best game that has ever existed.
  • Eraser plays a mm game sober, turns out to be a God and becomes a pro player.
  • Brandon snaps out and bans everyone in the community for ''impersonating mod in game'', the admins back him up and the community ends up dying. The vets create a new skid free community called BKGaming.
  • Lewis finishes a mm game with negative score, he decides to quit cs go and become a professional fisherman.
  • Chris finally finds out why his thread keeps getting removed.
  • Jamie starts to watch anime and enjoys it, it's now his dirty little secret.
  • Before the Brandon incident JamesG and Vemix fuck off from the community and become Admins in CLWO.
  • Thunder realizes that the sun isn't up at 1 am and decides to stop wearing sunglasses while playing mafia.

5 hours ago, Lewis said:

Fluxy can no longer perform in any cs game without smoking 3 blunts beforehand, any gather attempt must be preceded with a warning to fluxy to smoke his joints - flicks will follow

Gaffer has had another kid, first one was eaten by zeus

After the assassination of conor, pepe has delved into months of overt depression, eventually fleeing outbreak 

cheesepuff finally gets moderator

In a miraculous turn of firsts, Moderator CQCOD makes a post on the forums, and lupha plays his first game of proper cs

Sovman has been VAC banned 

Rachel turns 9, at the big birthday bash, chris lord drinks too much and cheats on jess with meg

With lewis back at university, brandon has deranked down to high MG2 / low MGE

Miracles do happen <3

• Conor's love of Domino's pizza will force him to use all remaining outbreak funds to go on a 48 eating bender before dying from clogged arteries
  • Unseen will take over in Conor's demise and bring a new server of skid free jailbreak to OB
  • Four20 will finally find the episode of Border Security: Australia's Front Line that he was on
  • Fluxy hits the bong so hard that he's left in a permanent stoned state
  • Jamie quits B&M and brings a new era to the UK CS scene
  • Lewis decides that uni life isn't for him and joins Jamie on the path of bringing a new era to the UK CS scene
  • Keiji's love for the baguette life will take over him and he will become a typical french guy sipping wine from his villa overlooking a vineyard
  • After Cheesepuff finally adds everyone from OB on facebook he will start murdering everyone one by one until nobody is left
  • Mintlou will be on a 6 month trip of the Trump wall to acquire new skills to teach our border control to keep them out
  • Gaffer will find out that Zeus has been putting his big balls to work and is the father of several litters of puppies
  • Eraser turns into the potato that he has always wanted to be
  • Chris will finally identify as a real gender
  • Brandon joins the IRA to help keep his anger under control
  • Posting GIFs and pictures as responses for likes will no longer be allowed and people will need to find more inventive ways of farming likes (oh wait....)

Ctrl + F nuclear, Okay.

A year from now.

Blyss becoming an alcoholic admin

Weezy still rolling blunts after gathers

Clicker games is now the official supported genre of the community

Aisha renamed to MeHeel due to how it's pronounced

Nuclear gets a girlfriend (PogChamp)