Fluxy

Outbreak, 1 year from now....

So, this week pretty much marks my fourth year since I joined OB and each year when this time comes around I like to think what kind of situations or interesting things have happend in OB since the last year. Changing in owners, VAC gossip, cyber relationships, le epic trolls, new servers, Mods/admins who go off the rails....alot can happen in a year and OB does look slightly different every August imo. But then I was thinking, instead of looking back, why not look forward...what is OB gonna look like in August 2017???  Here are my thoughts:

• Chris Lord admits he got something wrong, him saying "I guess I was wrong then" gets soundboarded and becomes the hottest meme of 2017.
  • Jame and Venga are finally given an official HR section on the forums and a channel in TS where they can deal with most of the community's personal grievances giving Unseen a chance to concentrate on being owner.  
  • Unseen did the deed (assassinated Conor in his sleep, took control of OB) 
  • At a meetup in Essex Mintlou and Jaydog finally confess their deep seated love for each other, get it on, 3 months later have a truck themed wedding, its very nice but no one goes...
  • Babbymonkey returns after many years, expecting most to have forgotten who he is, unfourtunatly this isnt the case and he doesn't stay long as every post he makes on the forums is quoted and replied with                    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  • Brandon becomes one of the first OB mods to die on duty, doctors believe he had a stroke that killed him instantly, some say this was a direct result of someone changing their name to "Brandumb" during a gather. 
  • All CS gathers are played exclusively on CSS just like the good old days, this is due to CSGO being ported to Source 2 during 2017 which came with the following "improvements": Sprinting, a perk system, grenade launchers and space battles.
  • Biggles heads the "Close Minigames 2017" petition. 
  • Lewis leaves OB to pursue his CS pro career under the name "The Rutland Monster" but is later banned from all CS major tournaments by valve for his repeated typing of "nice eco team" "oops wrong chat" during all his matches. 

What else do you guys think could happen to OB in 2017? 

Fluxy can no longer perform in any cs game without smoking 3 blunts beforehand, any gather attempt must be preceded with a warning to fluxy to smoke his joints - flicks will follow

Gaffer has had another kid, first one was eaten by zeus

After the assassination of conor, pepe has delved into months of overt depression, eventually fleeing outbreak 

cheesepuff finally gets moderator

In a miraculous turn of firsts, Moderator CQCOD makes a post on the forums, and lupha plays his first game of proper cs

Sovman has been VAC banned 

Rachel turns 9, at the big birthday bash, chris lord drinks too much and cheats on jess with meg

With lewis back at university, brandon has deranked down to high MG2 / low MGE

Edited by Lewis

Ok here is mine.

• Venga and Jak own a youtube channel with over 1 million subs, Most of the videos are from silver matchmaking games.
  • Fluxy is yet still with the greece girl after many break ups fluxy asked her to marry her, she declined, leaving fluxy desperate and being a bonghead 24/7
  • Brandon is no-more with us after a matchmaking game where brandon would ranked up from supreme to global wich he lost, after that he lost all connection to the internet.
  • RJay is member after 16 tries.
  • Keji is still around, he sometimes joins teamspeak but refuses to speak english and will only talk french.

•  
Edited by w33zy

Headhunter gets VAC banned - then I get the pleasure of banning him

Revilia finally gets Mod after 6 attempts - but later fails his trial

Jamie goes full insane and changes his name to Brandon 

Danny and Thunder tie the knot and put a ring on it - they later have a child called Obviouspenguin

Oldbike gets a new pc and no longer crashes every game

Pepe comes out of the closet,as a weeaboo

Mintlou becomes the new leader of the UKIP party

Rhyse gets out of Silver 

Chris Lord finally admit Jessica is fake and comes out with his undying love for Meg.

Eraser gets Gobal

Gunstar leaves OB to star in season 8 of game of thrones#

Jak still can't post on the fourms

Lewis bottom frags in a gather and goes into post traumatic stress

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Fluxy can no longer perform in any cs game without smoking 3 blunts beforehand, any gather attempt must be preceded with a warning to fluxy to smoke his joints - flicks will follow

In a miraculous turn of firsts, Moderator CQCOD makes a post on the forums, and lupha plays his first game of proper cs

Rachel turns 9, at the big birthday bash, chris lord drinks too much and cheats on jess with meg

With lewis back at university, brandon has deranked down to high MG2 / low MGE

Lmfao RIP everybody mentioned above ^

Here's my attempt:

• Substick is now known as :)D::/:(, due to his inability to type anything other than smileys
  • Cereal finally gets Mod then resigns after a week due to the emotional stress
  • After Jamie finally getting his way, gathers are now played on an aim map where rushing is banned and the only guns permitted are rifles
  • Rory returns with a fuck ton of cash from his new job and buys out all of OB's competitors
  • After 12 months of custom bot games, Rhyse finally topfrags
  • Rhyse receives a VAC ban
  • Chris Lord appears on X-Factor, sings Les Mis out of key, then tells Simon Cowell that his opinion is invalid
  • Kriss creates a map to honour the late Pepe The Frog, a valued Senior Mod who died from blood clots as a result of his obesity.

• Conor has appointed UnSeen as offical owner, however Conor will deal with finances
  • Pepe has had trouble for "not being fat enough" to get a gastric band, as a result, he went on a supersize me diet and now weighs 30 stone and is eligible for band
  • Brandon banned: mods finally realised that being as toxic as he is just isn't right
  • Cheesepuff is appointed official tech admin
  • Hiph0t is jealous
  • Jamie is now called "Twist"
  • Venga is married and is popping weeabo children out left,right and centre with his wife.
  • Chris get put in prison for soberly groping Meg while claiming to be drunk. He's got a five year sentence, he is studying for his SAT exam for when he gets out
  • Wist is Prime Minister
  • Biggles has a kid and wins the lottery, spends £3,000 on manure to be sent to my home address. Pays my mum enough to have a night with her
  • Fluxy is the first kid ever to OD on weed, side effects means his dominant hand has swapped. He is now banging Greek's sister
  • Jak proves to TS that he still has me muted
  • DR4IN comes back, he respected McLovin more than his own father
  • Blyss is in prison

1 minute ago, Fluxy said:

1 year later:

This thread is still remembered for being the biggest +rep farm ever made... 

This is where everybody upvotes this post and he gets even more

your welcome

Edited by Guest

- No more free killers join OB so the admins urban Igor so they get the pleasure of banning him multiple times.

- Philip and Vemix can finally kill Lewis in jail without both being shot through a wall.

- Cereal comes out admitting his favourite food was not cereal but was actually bread.

- Aisha finally changes his name back to Michiel hoping people can finally understand it.

- Cereal suffers from memory loss and doesn't know that jailbreak is a game so he takes every procedure like they would in real life.

-Cereal hosts a meet up for most the people in OB and prepares dinner for them, nobody was impressed about the three course meal of cereal.

-Keiji moves to France, grows a moustache and wears garlic round his neck and when he next joins teamspeak he only speaks in HON HON HONS and on the news we see a significant rise in Autism in France.

-Fluxy starts working in his local brothel where he sucks dick for dank nugs to feed his bong habit.

-Jamie finally snaps in B&M when a child calls him Jimmy and goes on a gun rampage killing everyone in the building.

-Pepe becomes bed bound because he is too fat to move and they have to knock down the walls of his house so he can get outside to get more chicken nuggets.

- Mintlou gets stabbed to death by immigrants.

-Meg rapes Chris and no one believes him.

-Brandon stops getting boosted and goes back to being a dmg.