Sign in to follow this  
Predator

Good Graphics Card For Shit PC's

Hiya guys i was just wondering what are good graphics cards for shit PC's. Im having FPS Problems On CSGO so Im deciding on getting a new Graphics card and want some good suggestions from people in the outbreak community.

I Also wanna know, if this is a good graphics card ATI HD 4600 Series

Thanks for taking time out of your day and reading this have a Great Day!

Edited by Predator

Greetings Predator,

As my fellow AMD Tech Staff Employee Gunstar mentioned above, we would require you to post your full PC specifications in order for us to provide you with the best suggestions possible. Your budget also plays an important role here as it would drastically decrease the amount of over the top suggestions, e.g Mintlou and his "cheap" $350 GPU :)

- AMD Tech Staff CAO (not at all)

52 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

I'd go for a EVGA Nvidia 650ti, a cheap card that will get about 250FPS out of CS:GO, 80 on GTA 5. 

Dear Mintlou,

You, as a fellow from the green camp should know that a 650Ti can only achieve 80 fps in GTA 5 on shit settings. I would  highly recommend you a GTX Titan X (Pascal) to achieve your desired high FPS with decent settings to get the maximum quality out of your game. Right now, you are not enjoying the game like it is meant to be played. Please note that buying the graphics card that i mentioned will sponsor team green very well so we can do more research to even achieve more distance from AMD, to make prices even more unfair.

Thanks in advance,

Raw

Nvidia customer support (i wish it was true)

In regards to this topic: It would be helpful if we know your system specs, and i would not recommend a HD 4600 GPU since that is an old, slow one. Also, what is your budget?

Edited by Raw

CSGO is in some way CPU depending, but anything above an i3 would do fine. Hope that the TS does not have a celeron or an amd CPU in his system. However, GPU does still make a ton of diffrence. Stepped up from a gtx 760 to a gtx 1060 and got alot more bonus fps now.

On 9/1/2016 at 13:01, Raw said:

CSGO is in some way CPU depending, but anything above an i3 would do fine. Hope that the TS does not have a celeron or an amd CPU in his system. However, GPU does still make a ton of diffrence. Stepped up from a gtx 760 to a gtx 1060 and got alot more bonus fps now.

I have a really bad and cheap i3 and i get 70fps in csgo on maxed settings. Then again, i do have a gtx690, and source engine doesn't graphically relay on just CPU.

Hi There So i didn't know my topic was finally reviewed by a moderator since it took a while so here are my PC Specs

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 

2.20 GHz 2.19 GHz

Installed RAM: 3.00 GB

System Type: 32-Bit Operating System,x64-Based Proccesor

These Are My PC Specs.

Now I KNOW For a Fact My PC Is Pretty Shit And Im Looking For a Upgrade In The Up Coming Months.

My Budget For A Graphics Card Is 300-350

In your case i would upgrade ur CPU first and play on the iGPU for a while. iGPUs these days are not that bad anymore. Get a better gpu later.