Sign in to follow this  
Skill

Fragshowwwwww

Before watching this, please keep in mind, i am not very good at this game so don't be too picky please ;)

My first montage, i know there are some errors but, we all have to start somewhere right?

Video quality is a little bad but, I myself enjoyed it so i hope you will too! :)

*EDITED*

Edited by Skill

If you use sony vegas and want to get rid of the black bars,right click the clip go to properties and make sure ''maintain aspect ratio'' is off

1:36???

Good job with your first montage! Although i would highly recommend you to not use that font type or whatever that is what you used in the intro :p. Suggestion would be making your own intro, if you can't do it yet this is a good site to learn > http://www.videocopilot.net. Also try using AAE, makes montage look so much better even with minor adjustments. Last, i personally enjoy when the editors cut out the unnessecary parts, for example when you have a 5k but it's all 10 seconds apart to just cut out the unnessecary time.

Edited by Oldmike