StatTrak™Chief

Aplication for member (DECLINED)

Hello my real name is Alex this is some information you might want to know before i apply :) im born in North Wales and love playing games like csgo etc.

Player Name:  StatTrak™Chief

Date of Birth: 19/10/1997

Country/Location: North Wales/UK

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245247122/

Games Played: csgo, every single cod except for bo3, tomb raider, gears of war, assasins creed's, payday, all of Halo's, both binding of isaac's, garys mod, last of us.   And a bunch of others.

i have been playing on this server for about maybe comming up to 4 months and i am loving it

I feel like i could help a lot being a bigger part of this amazing community as i bring a lot to the table such as being confident, having a clear voice and love helping people who are in need i am an active csgo player so i am always there to help.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I live in a town called mochdre (Welsh) which in english means pig town, i know it sounds weird. I live with my mum, dad and 2 brothers i have a pretty decent gaming setup.

I Hope that you consider me joining as a member and i would be very grateful if you except.

Yours sincerely Chief, Over And Out

Hello Chief 

Im sorry to say but this will be an auto-decline.

First of all your forum account is only 53 minutes old and before you apply for member your forum account needs to be one month old.

Also this is your second post on the forums, we prefer for our members to have more posts than two as it shows you're integrated with other sides of the community in some way.

To add to this you missed these three very important questions out of your member app, which if filled out correctly would of told you it wasn't the right time to apply.

Is this your first post?

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Feel free to reapply in a months time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff