gaffeR

What really grinds your gears?

You know what grind my gears? When people associate heavy metal with Satan.

Also people who think satanism is worshiping Satan, it isn't, at all.

And how weird mainstream pop videos are, take Ariana grande dangerous woman for one.

2 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

You know what grind my gears? When people associate heavy metal with Satan.

Also people who think satanism is worshiping Satan, it isn't, at all.

And how weird mainstream pop videos are, take Ariana grande dangerous woman for one.

If you think our mainstream pop videos are weird i urge you to never to look at a j-pop music video some of them have changed my life

1. Boy racers

2. The cunts who approach you in the street to try and set up a direct debit for Oxfam or some shit

3. The fat lazy people in this country that are happy to shit out inbred children and live off benefits their whole life

4. People who smell like piss

5. Old people who clearly should not be driving

6. The Irish

1)When you are on the airplane and the annoying kids behind you conatabtly kick your chair, like parents please control your kids I don't appreciate the 2 hour lower back massage whilst I wanna sleep and enjoy my flight, you guessed it on my flight for 2 hrs 30 mins I had a 5 year old kicking my chair.

2) your mum jokes. They are fine as long as you are joking around with people, but if you are doing a comeback with a your mum joke, just leave please.

3) people that assume they know what they are doing and then get it wrong and blame you're for not helping after they declined your advice.

Edited by CSPhil

Phil you just gotta not be a pussy and say to the parents, politely at first, that you are unhappy with having your seat kicked. If it carries on, get more and more unreasonable. Once it gets to the point of you dangling the kid upside down above one of the plane toilets, the message is generally pretty driven in.

Being Autistic and knowing that everything people say/do is triggering me inside because its not how it was supposed to be done and they can't be arsed to follow instructionsimeanjustuseyourfuckingheadyoustupidpicrksWHYAREYOUDRIVINGINTHISDIRECTIONIJUSTTOLDYOUTHEEASIESTPATHTOGETTHEREAREYOUFUCK-

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

meltdowns+in+autistic+adults.jpg 

28 minutes ago, Keiji Motori said:

Being Autistic and knowing that everything people say/do is triggering me inside because its not how it was supposed to be done and they can't be arsed to follow instructionsimeanjustuseyourfuckingheadyoustupidpicrksWHYAREYOUDRIVINGINTHISDIRECTIONIJUSTTOLDYOUTHEEASIESTPATHTOGETTHEREAREYOUFUCK-

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

meltdowns+in+autistic+adults.jpg 

angry_pepe.jpg

1. Mosquitoes at night, they make me want to cut my ears off

2. When the people u live with don't clean the toilet when they just had something like diarrhea

3. Travelling alone in trains, there are always fucktards that scream at you and insult you because they think they're funny and you can't do anything because they are with friends

1. People who are obnoxiously loud on the phone

2. People with bad table manners

3. People who take up two seats on the bus for no reason when there's no other places to sit at or when there's plenty of empty double seats on the bus but someone still decides to sit next to you

1. when someone is talking on teamspeak and some random guy joins the channel and instant starts speaking without knowing he just cut off someone who was talking

2. Aftermath photos when @Jak been to the toilet

3. Fluxy camping with awp on surf xd

Edited by w33zy

10 hours ago, Cereal said:

Image result for 3 things i hate lists irony
Could only think of this when reading this thread. I don't really appreciate people who walk too slowly or talk too much.

How can you hate a list, when you have made one right there,

Things that piss me off:

1. Aids skids which comes along with screaming and shit

2. When people don't have a fucking brain and can't use their common sense

3. People talking behind your back