Sign in to follow this  
Clickerz R34

Clickerz R34 Intro

Hi! My name is Daniel Johnson (please call me Dan though), i am 14 years old and live in Lincolnshire where i was born.

I am moving up to year 10 when the summer holidays are over which means i will be starting my GCSE's. I have chosen to take computer science and systems and control/electronics as i enjoy the subjects and that is what job type i would like in the future.

My hobbies are fixing relatives computers and going out with my family and friends, and of course JAILBREAK!

I am a bit of perfectionist and hate ugly and stand out things, i always try to make things symetrical if i design them.

My favourite games are CS:GO but also most of the Hitman games as i like the stealth genre of them, you may see that i act stealthy on CS:GO :P as i prefer to lurk around in Matchmaking and that also comes across into Jailbreak.

I've been on Jailbreak for quite a while now (not sure when i started) and i really enjoy playing with the good community Outbreak offers, i always report the toxic players coming to ruin Outbreak as i hate it when people try to ruin others fun.

Thanks for reading and for your time :)

Edited by Clickerz R34
Spelling Mistakes and additional information

welcome to the forums

its great to see you here you are a really nice guy on the server

u should also establish urself on ts 

hope you enjoy ur stay

We didn't actually do any gcse course work until year 10, as in year 9 we still hadn't chosen our options for GCSE's (like what language, what humanity, what others, etc). Anyway 

Nice to see you making an intro clickerz, eeen you on the server a load and i'm sure you'll fit in with everyone just fine.

18 hours ago, Rachel said:

Welcome!

How come you are starting your GCSE's in year 10?!!??

At my school we start our course work in Year 10 etc but all the maths is taught over x years for your GCSE's and we started our English at the end of year 9 for a month or 2.

Clickerz, nice to see you finally making an intro on the Forums! I've spoken to you a lot on both teamspeak and in Jailbreak and you're a really nice guy. Hope to speak to you more and hope you enjoy Outbreak!