Joey ™

Joey's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Joey

Date of Birth: 26:06:2000

Country/Location: South West England. Somerset

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:138006173

Games Played: CSGO at the moment but used to play Xbox One and played alot of Call Of Duty and GTA

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing on Outbreak Servers for around a 8 months as recently got a computer last year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a good player, kind enthusiatic and passionate person. I can think quick on my feet. i like to play as CT as its fun it command and make them play games.  i feel i have grown into this community. i like to talk to the people playing and want to help the community grow as much as possible. i am verry nice to others on the server and like to read through the forums. I have a good understanding of the rules and have enjoyed all my time in the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a kind person with a love for the community. I  have been playing CSGO since last july and have been around the community for 7 months. I like to play csgo with frends and like to comunicate to everyone. I am from the UK and now work at a pub in a kitchen. I have just finished secondary school and am going to collage to do a computing and IT course. I am fasinated with computers and what they can do. I belive that in a few years our lifes with be completly run by somekind of computer. I like cars fast ones and am a very big fan of land rovers. I like to be active going out with friends and swimming and used to play rugby to be active. I am a big guy at round 6 foot 4.

As this is my second member app i feel in the last month after my last App i have stop spamming the mic when i am dead. i have contriputed alot of time into communincating in teamspeak and have talked to a lot of people i have never spoke to before. i have been playing gathers to play with people in the community. 

Is this your first post? NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? NO

Edited by Joey ™

I'm not gonna give a +1 or -1

because you have improved alot since your last app but i also feel like you could integrate better on ts

your behaviour has improved tremendously on the servers

i feel you could be more confident on ts (although that is not my strong point either) join bigger channels etc.

maybe post a bit more on forums aswell

For me Joey definitely deserves member, he integrates well (from what I know) on most platforms of the community. Although his forum post is mediocre, I don't think it's something that would hold him back from becoming a member.

You get my +1, good luck with you app!

On 28/07/2016 at 23:56, Quake said:

I'm not gonna give a +1 or -1

because you have improved alot since your last app but i also feel like you could integrate better on ts

your behaviour has improved tremendously on the servers

i feel you could be more confident on ts (although that is not my strong point either) join bigger channels etc.

maybe post a bit more on forums aswell

Thanks personally i think i have improved in the last month.

10 hours ago, Hobbsyy said:

For me Joey definitely deserves member, he integrates well (from what I know) on most platforms of the community. Although his forum post is mediocre, I don't think it's something that would hold him back from becoming a member.

You get my +1, good luck with you app!

Thanks a lot. i have been on ts the majority of the time and i try to do as many gathers as possible. 

3 hours ago, LordVectric said:

I think you deserve member, you are a very well respected regular in JB and TS 

Good Luck! +1

Thanks.

Forum activity is seriously lacking although i wouldn't worry about that too much, due to the fact you have to be active on at least 2 platforms (forums, Jailbreak and teamspeak) although i feel as if joining in with more gathers getting to know more of the non JB player base would be a smart move. Also playing non CS games with the community would help your chances.

Edited by YoungGerald
grammar xoxo

11 hours ago, YoungGerald said:

Forum activity is seriously lacking although i wouldn't worry about that too much, due to the fact you have to be active on at least 2 platforms (forums, Jailbreak and teamspeak) although i feel as if joining in with more gathers getting to know more of the non JB player base would be a smart move. Also playing non CS games with the community would help your chances.

Thanks i do try to play as many gathers as possible and i normaly go into big ts channels. my computer is shit and wont run many games so cant really play other games but want to.

Hi Joey. Looking at your forum activity you're not doing too bad however seeing as you applied for membership pretty quickly and now you've reapplied pretty much as soon as you could without much of a change to your activity then you can see why I am reluctant to recommend you. In fact I think Pepes comment on your last application is still relevant and you didn't take any of it to heart, so it's a -1 from me.

Hey Joey,

After a discussion with the Admin team, we have decided to decline you. We felt that you need more time and need to integrate with the community a bit more and for a bit longer. Another point that was raised was that you can sometimes talk too much which can get annoying for people in in the room/server. Other than that, you can reapply in a months time.

All the best,
The OB Staff