What is osu!
osu! is a rythm game where you click circles, sliders and spinners in rythm of the music played.
The game is free, you can download beatmaps (maps) and skins from the website.                 

Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore HR DT

Spoiler

Darreb Korb - Setting Sail, Coming Home [Insane]

Spoiler

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/8603835

Edited by [51st] EndoftheEnd

I used to play with some american friends but I've never been too good at it, call me nub but I enjoyed to play on relax so I could play harder maps without failing but because of that I never really improved :p

what other ppl will see:

What is osu!
osu! is a weeb game where you click cartoons, hentai and more cartoons in rythm of the music played.
The game is for fucking wanna be japanese fags, you can download beatmaps (weebshit) and hentai skins from the website.                 

Just now, Blyss said:

I used to play with some american friends but I've never been too good at it, call me nub but I enjoyed to play on relax so I could play harder maps without failing but because of that I never really improved :p

what other ppl will see:

What is osu!
osu! is a weeb game where you click cartoons, hentai and more cartoons in rythm of the music played.
The game is for fucking wanna be japanese fags, you can download beatmaps (weebshit) and hentai skins from the website.                 

Yeah, I've heard people explain it like that. I usually turn off the background to concentrate so I can't see the animes anyways :PPPP

Just now, dAiMantt said:

I can just smell the sarcasm..

Dind't even try to be funny

I just wrote my game experience jeezz

you must have a really shitty cheap 1 dollar mouse then, i click normally over 300 times really fast with only left click on every song.

i know you're sarcastic aswell so i reply with sarcasm.

a bit off topic but does anyone play Cytus? i used to play it all the time at uni/on my way to uni

i use my thumbs only tho, way harder but its the only way i can play on the bus so i got used to it. this song is one of my favorites, easy 1M :)