Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Mason - Introduction

Hello,

As some of you may or may not know me but I have been playing JailBreak for a while now and would like to introduce myself to you all so that you know more about the real me :D

About Me:

I'm a 15 year old boy from Leeds currently studying Computer science for my GCSE's and about to start my final year in high school.

I like to play CSGO A LOT and was introduced to Jail Break by a friend which was the best thing that has happened as the community is awesome and very friendly apart from the odd few :)

I also like to trade and if you are interested in buying a knife then PM me on steam :D

It's not much but it's a start.

Thanks,

Mason

34 minutes ago, Brawler said:

Welcome boi, hope I see you a lot when I come back

Hope to see you on too :D

41 minutes ago, CSPhil said:

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here

1 hour ago, Eraser said:

Hello Mason, are you a member of the Free Masons or do you partake in Masonry building? Or are you Mai son ? :spooky:

None of the above :P

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 14:25, Skeff said:

Ay up Mason, good to have another computer scientist join the community. What sort of things have you studied so far?

For this year we have been coding a variety of automatic programs such as a program similar to apple support etc.

1 hour ago, Rumple Forskin said:

hey dude seen you on the server alot and on teamspeak and you seem friendly. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)