Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

PC Upgrades :>

Gibby if you going 1070 sli just wanna confirm its worth it imho havmt had the standard issues with sli yet over a bunch of different games 10 series ses to have 1 issue atm in terms of sli though.

And that would be that your pc might slow down to a cral after exiting a game.. but a reboot fixes it and as far as  aware its driver related.

Games run gloriously though!

24 minutes ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

Gibby if you going 1070 sli just wanna confirm its worth it imho havmt had the standard issues with sli yet over a bunch of different games 10 series ses to have 1 issue atm in terms of sli though.

And that would be that your pc might slow down to a cral after exiting a game.. but a reboot fixes it and as far as  aware its driver related.

Games run gloriously though!

Thanks for the note. I don't really play that many games tbh, I mainly only play CS, but it'd look cool and be there anyways incase I do go and upgrade games wise lol.

SLI will always have issues. How bad does your PC slow down to when exiting games? Sounds strange it does that though...

What issue did you have on that game that had the SLI issue too? what happened to it?

@Ekitai_Hebi

1 hour ago, MrGibbyGibson said:

Thanks for the note. I don't really play that many games tbh, I mainly only play CS, but it'd look cool and be there anyways incase I do go and upgrade games wise lol.

SLI will always have issues. How bad does your PC slow down to when exiting games? Sounds strange it does that though...

What issue did you have on that game that had the SLI issue too? what happened to it?

@Ekitai_Hebi

no issues at all while playing any game (happens with any game ive tried so far), can tab out no problem at all do whatever untill i exit and itll just drop windows straight to like 5 fps.

Like i said simple reboot fixes the issue and it happens far and inbetween.

No CPU spikes

No GPU spikes, same goes for HDD and SSD everything is as normal bunch of people have reported the issue though.